wanted: TradingZoo course

Discussion in 'Trading' started by carcanaques, Feb 23, 2008.

1. It's not stealing when you look at the intent and purpose of the GI bill. The purpose was a payback by our government for SERVICES already rendered.

The education portion of the bill was to help the returning servicemen learn skills that would acclimate them back into a peacetime environment. Trading is a skill. Reaver is using the money as the government intended.

If I were a lawyer I could defend that case all day long in court.

#41     Feb 25, 2008
  2. Perhaps you can recommend a good lawyer for him in the event he needs one.

#42     Feb 25, 2008
  3. The guy's a moron, HG. He's just trying to draw attention from the fact he was exposed for making false statements about Eliot at Mirus. He doesn't even know what he's talking about.

If I was going to get in trouble for doing what I did, do you think I would have said anything about it on a public forum? He's an idiot. I agree with you, and believe me, the guy is a moron. I crossed my T's and dotted my I's. Nothing even remotely illegal about what I did, no more than creating entities, etc to help lower taxes.

The fact remains he has posted libel about Eliot at Mirus. I don't care what he says about me, because it's funny to me...but something tells me one of the principals of Mirus wouldn't want his name being attached to false testimony about a vendor....

Take care HG. Thanks.

#43     Feb 25, 2008
  4. This could easily be the most expensive toilet paper you ever buy.

Anek

#44     Feb 25, 2008
  5. :p

#45     Feb 25, 2008
  6. Spoke to the Mirus folks today and they have no problem saying what they say about Sam. They have his blessings and are careful not to divulge any specifics about Sam's trading account other than to say what I posted here; namely he is "consistent." Nice try on your part to discredit this fine firm, but you failed (what else is new?)

Sorry Reaver. That was fun watching you trying to create something out of nothing. Now go back to the old Stridex jar and wipe your 26 year old pimpled ass with the last pad.

Apparently, Reaver, when you called Mirus, they smelled a rat and gave you what you deserved--nothing. Skunks, like you, always smell, regardless if they are up close or far away. You see, Sam always calls them in advance and gives the name of the prospective caller for approval. A dumb shit like you, calling out of the blue, got the cold shoulder. Too funny.

Now, let's get back to your REAL situation about cheating Uncle Sam out of his GI Bill money to fund your forex trading account. Hard to believe you admitted to having your wife take the course you registered for so you could collect the money.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62221&perpage=6&pagenumber=66

#46     Feb 25, 2008
  7. LOL whatever. Again, that is only your word. Not worth much. And I bet if they do have permission in writing it's all magically dated for today since we all know you are either Sam Baum himself or an employee of Trading Zoo.

Hint: A financial institution cannot even acknowledge to a 3rd party that you own an account with them without your direct permission. To do so is still a violation whether or not they give any specifics out....Ask me how I know. Go ahead. So however they have that set up, hey it's their business. But I still think you're full of it. It's only par for the course for you.

My point has been made, and that is that you are a shill for Trading Zoo, just like I said you were months ago...and now everyone else knows it. This whole thing was set up to draw you out and it worked like a charm. You can make fun of my young age all you want but hey you're the one getting played by this "little 26 year old kid", so suit yourself.

You girls over there are just too easy. I like how you tried to be slick and wait a few months before coming out as if that would throw everyone off..but I spotted it immediately of course.

Have fun. See you around once your new alias shows up. I know you will continue posting garbage until you get banned so see you around.

#47     Feb 25, 2008
  8. Ah, you are 26 , like I guessed you could indeed be my kid, luckily ,it's not the case :)

You accused me of being a shill :

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1806607#post1806607

I state again TradingZoo belongs in the same category as Franz Shoar &co

You really sound like a "know-it-all" type , hope your trading reflects that..

Best.

#48     Feb 25, 2008
  9. Read my journal if you'd like to find out.

P.S. I was right about carcanques. As usual. Get over it. Bye now. Time will tell if you aren't really up to no good after all. We'll see. Maybe you'll "see the light" from Trading Zoo and start singing their praises one day....then say it must be true because you bashed them in the past. Whatever dude. Stranger things have happened.

I'm not convinced at all.

P.S. Don't be mad that you are just getting started in trading at your age, don't try to use my age against me. You act like it's bad to be young or something. That's pretty weak of you. LOL

Best.

#49     Feb 25, 2008
  10. The only thing you exposed was your ignorance. Read again, Mirus does not break laws. Obviously you feel jilted because they blew you off. You were not pre-approved. You must take those people as morons to think they would disclose customer information to a stranger like you calling using an alias. Did you think you were going to entrap them? Very bush-league.

And I am no more a shill for Trading Zoo than you are an honest man. What new clever schemes have you come up with lately to defraud your ex employer, the USA? You know, once they start to dig into your shit, the next thing is the tax returns.

You have opened up a major can of worms for yourself here and there is nothing I can do to save you. It hurts me to see a young man who served our country take the road of crime to gamble on the forex market. Please, next time think before you act and if you are going to break laws, FOR GOD'S SAKE DONT BROADCAST IT IN A PUBLIC FORUM like you did here.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62221&perpage=6&pagenumber=66

Good luck on this.

#50     Feb 25, 2008