wanted: TradingZoo course

Discussion in 'Trading' started by carcanaques, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Go for it.

Call them. Let me know.

You have to document that you are attending an accredit university to receive MGIB funds.

Go ahead, give it a shot.

P.S. Why do you keep linking to posts trying to prove something I don't deny doing? LOL

Oh, by the way, my offer still stands. Put up or shut up.

Have fun, spectator.

#31     Feb 24, 2008
  2. By the way, if you think you're hiding in cyberspace and can't get busted for criminal activity--especially one of this nature, you are more delusional than anyone here initially thought.

White lying to a bank a bit for a college loan isn't good by any means, but stealing from the USA is a horse of another color. I'm sure you've got plenty money from your futures trading to pay for the inevitable backlash from your past infractions of the law.

Keep us up to date in your sixth dimension thread as your legal woes unfold. That should bring some major eyeballs to that thread.

#32     Feb 24, 2008
  3. Please call your lawyer or shut up.

#33     Feb 24, 2008
  4. I'll be calling appropriate USA officials to learn if any crimes have in fact been committed by you. Thanks for your permission.

#34     Feb 24, 2008
  5. No problem. As long as it shuts you up. I'll be more than happy to provide my enrollment documentation for college if they ask for it.

Glad you can contact "USA officials" to "get things done" lol. Do you even know who to call? Here, allow me to help- VA Benefits: 1-800-827-1000. Try to remember that they are also subject to the Privacy Act of 1974...but I am sure fancy traders like you have "people" in the government that will help you out. LOL

Glad to see you back down on my other challenge, by the way.

#35     Feb 24, 2008
  6. I don't give a rats ass what you are doing with the money. Thank you for serving our country.

#36     Feb 25, 2008
  7. Too bad you didn't serve, hypocrite. As long as someone else is covering your ass, money is no object, heh?

#37     Feb 25, 2008
  8. You don't know shit about me asswipe. I was of age during the lottery system. I was 1A draftable, but didn't get drafted because of the luck of the draw. I respect those that volunteer to do a tough job.

#38     Feb 25, 2008
  9. HG, thanks man. Hey don't mind carcanaques, he's just another shill for Trading Zoo and he's mad because he got played into admitting he's a shill.

He is just out to bash anyone out of anger. Just ignore the clown.

Thanks for your comments.

#39     Feb 25, 2008
  10. I respect them too, but that doesn't give them the right to steal money and use it for purposes it wasn't intented like Reaver did with his GI BIll dough. Anyway, keep reading his sixth dimension post which is now the blog for this saga. I will update it as the investigation into Reaver continues.

It's sad to see a young kid like Reaver get greedy and steal GI Bill funds to gamble in the forex markets. I wish he didn't admit it, but now that it's public, justice must be served.

Sad state of affairs.

#40     Feb 25, 2008