wanted - Prop Firm with 0003 - 90%

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by dingatrade, Apr 15, 2013.

1. I am an active trader and have been in the business for the past 4 years and am looking for a low rate/ % payout. currently do 2-3 mm per month but was as high at 10-14mm

looking for 0002-15%, - 0005-95%

have propreport records to prove profitability

please post a list of who can offer. I am non US citizen and I am interested in cultivating other traders to work under a virtual desk

2. pls let me know if u find one

3. sorry, looking for 0002-15% of profit. , 0005 - 10% of profits

4. 7out

7out

I will join this train.

I would love to find those rates and percentage split. (I know where non Americans - Canadians, at least) can get rates of .0002 a side put nothing near 85% take.

However, this has me thinking and I'm scared to do an analysis of how much more on average I can afford to pay if the percentages were higher (ie., pay more fees per trade and keep a higher percentage of profits).

Another note would be if higher fees would discourage me from getting out of trades quickly when I feel something isn't going right.

5. Try contacting WTS.

6. drodri10

drodri10

Try Cutler Group, LP. PM me if you are interested.

7. hafez50

hafez50

So the above poster is looking for 20 cent/1000 to keep 85% of the profit and 50 cent/1000 to keep 90% of profit?He's crazy theres no one one going to touch that unless your profit is 100k a month min because I know theres few if any prop houses paying 20 cent a thousand unless they're self clearing.

8. DT3

DT3

Isn't Cutler an options market maker?

9. drodri10

drodri10

Cutler is an equity option market maker and equity/equity option prop trading firm. We do accept professional market makers and prop traders who wish to trade under a prop broker dealer and who meet our minimum capital requirements and risk rules. We are expanding and looking to recruit more partner traders.

10. my WTS firm offers 0.0002/share but of course with a PL split.

#10     May 8, 2013