Wanted --New Grads: Trade with my capital

Discussion in 'Politics' started by thetraderprofit, Jul 28, 2003.

1. Shit . Mr. Market can beat that !!!!:D

seriously though i have a question: What is in it for you ? what type of over ride/commission?

I do like the way you spelled it out and didn't;t sugar coat it and gave the low down on what's in store.

#11     Jul 28, 2003
  2. I thought slavery was actually abolished?

Oh well, could you send me the resume's you don't want?

There's some work to be done around the house here, painting, mowing the lawn, (no pay of course) but during your breaks you could watch me trade. I have been in the biz for over 20 years with a good track record.

ROFLMAO!!!!

#12     Jul 28, 2003
  3. I would get out my umbrella, but it rains here on ET more often than in Vegas.

What I mean is that in order to learn how I do business, you are going to have to actually DO the work, not rely on me to do it for you--only guide you.

As to not making money for a year, I don't want to elevate expectations. I believe profits wil occur before that time.

#13     Jul 29, 2003

4. Excellent point about expectations....are you part of the new Assent office there in vegas?

#14     Jul 29, 2003
  5. Yes I am part of the office. This offer is my own, though.

#15     Jul 30, 2003
  6. nitro

nitro

Barry,

Why not just subscribe to the Takeover newsletter? Is there an advantage to doing it yourself?

nitro

PS I sent the email to millionaire.

#16     Jul 30, 2003

7. Oh, that's it for me with nitro! On my ignore list kiddo.

Using the guy's real name! What a pretentious puff of smoke this joker -- with his four thousand posts and breathless minute-minute 'spoos' and 'handles' (the ultimate 'pro', our nitro! :D) analysis -- is!

ps - Sounds like a pretty fair offer, actually. I'd take it, but I haven't graduated yet.

#17     Jul 31, 2003
  8. so, how many respondents did you get?

#18     Aug 1, 2003
  9. I got 2.
    Unbelieveable.
    I went to the WizeTrade seminar and they were selling their software for $3,000 per copy like hotcakes. No biggie. I'll be spending time in Costa Rica building a place for my millions (which will require armed guards who won't shoot their employer, takers?)

The Trader Profit
    A definitive alias

#19     Aug 7, 2003