Want What The Market Wants

Discussion in 'Forex' started by TradeWynds, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Each word refers to some thing, or in the case of the word God, perhaps not a "thing" because all things change and the word God has been reported to refer to that which is beyond time and space.

I have no opinion, and perhaps I'm "new age" (from your perspective) and don't know it.

All I asked for was people who are interested in exploring what Bill Williams has found to work for him and that works for me.

Best of trading to you as well.

#11     Jul 10, 2005
  2. quantum futures huh ? Sounds like a way to drum up business.

I know a bit about these things .... never heard of williams or his Phd's ... doesn't mean they are not on to something but ...........

If this was some type of useful infomation my gut tells me it would be phrased in terms that a researcher in the field would immediately understand and would be on a free site for review. On the other hand if this was an extremely useful technique that scales from individual accounts through to institutional size accounts then I would expect that it would simply not be published in any form.

#12     Jul 10, 2005
  3. The course is 197 pages. It's free and I found it to be very informative before I delved deeper.

I have no connection with quantum futures although I hear they're coming out with charts/indicators for fx trading in the near future.

I do fine with the Chaos indicators on the FX Trek charts and am having fun trading.

Hope you are as well . . .

Enjoy

#13     Jul 10, 2005
  4. fxknight

fxknight

I have been very interested in Chaos Indicators and have posted on other forums (DailyFx etc) and havent gotten a reply yet. Which ones do you use and how are they used? (A lot of this is curiosity) My charting package has Chaos Fractals, Alligator and Awesome Oscillator - do you use these and if you do - how? Thanks

#14     Jul 11, 2005
  5. Remiraz

Remiraz

the market is mathematical, not mystical.

#15     Jul 11, 2005
  6. I use the Alligator, Awesome Oscillator and Fractal.

They are explained in Trading Chaos Second Edition by Bill Williams and/or you can get a free explanation at fractalsedge.com

#16     Jul 11, 2005
  7. Fractal geometry and non linear mathematics that Chaos theory is based is "mathematical" as well.

And who knows, there may even be a bit of mystery as well.

#17     Jul 11, 2005
  8. When there is a full moon, does the crime-rate increase?

#18     Jul 11, 2005
  9. And does the blood run closer to the surface of the skin? lol

#19     Jul 11, 2005
  10. Tradewynds, the idea of a trading group for said analysis is a good one.
    Was going to email, till i saw you had been banned on moneytec, what gives with that? I know a thing or two about fractal strategy, but whats with the ban?
    Wouldnt be trying to sell stuff, perchance? Must be a reason, yes?

#20     Jul 12, 2005