want: trading roommate in HK

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by cwl18, Apr 27, 2008.

1. cwl18

cwl18

i am a fulltime trader in HK, currently, i am trading in my brother's office. I would like to work with other traders in the same office. If anyone is interested to have me to share some of your office expenses and talk to, pls PM me. thanks.

clayton

2. cwl18

cwl18

noone interested?

3. I am interested but am wondering could your office handle all my security needs

I require room for few TESLA generators, for background noise, I require Large Faraday Cage

you'll need it too for your computers cause of all the electron excitement I'll be outputting

and I'll need room for my encryption matrix servers

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THAT

you noob :cool:

4. laputa

laputa

I'm located in HK... we can hook up and do something...

5. dude I was making fun of you

do you think a guy who uses custom designed encryption of 60 000 bit

is going to need to share an office with you

grow up man........grow the F up

6. laputa

laputa

I'm not the OP... I was responding to his post

BTW your joke wasn't funny

7. I agre with laputa, original's joke not funny and a waste of space too.

I read that office space in HK is horribly expensive and the air quality's bad. What are you finding on the cost of space and broadband?

8. laputa

laputa

Office space is horribly expensive in prime location. If you're a hedge fund and would like to make an impression to clients then it is really expensive. Otherwise rent are actually quite reasonable. Air quality is definitely not first rate but it's not unbearable.

Broadband is definitely first rate. The stability is so high I don't find much difference between my home broadband and a dedicated line.

The really important thing about Hong Kong is that there is no capital gain tax. The tax code says short term trading is taxable but in fact is never enforced. Everyone in Hong Kong trade short term and there is no tax at all. It is a real big boost to your bottom line.

9. Surdo

Surdo

Just put Original on IGNORE, its much easier to read this site!

10. amdtrader

amdtrader

Does that 'no capital gains tax' apply to trades done in US markets? Thanks.

#10     Apr 30, 2008