Want To Share

Discussion in 'Journals' started by $CostAverageMAN, Feb 23, 2006.

1. Just want to say their is a number wrong in my excel sheet trying to find it Portfolio value not matching up exactly with real account.

I'ts off by a pretty big penny right now...It will be updated and exact shortly...

#51     Feb 26, 2006
  2. No doubt, that is a terrfic trade.

I missed a chance earlier this week in NBG

You should check that out.

#52     Feb 26, 2006
  3. NBG---Nice NATIONAL BANK of GREECE, I LOVE Bank's, Looking into it...This is going to the top of the list...I had a feeling if I started this Journal I would be getting people's recommendations...It's always appreciated....THANKS

#53     Feb 26, 2006
  4. I found the Problem Of Course I Had CHK before CHINA And symbols are listed alphabetically..Those numbers were a little off..

I added quite a bit of new features to the sheet..I think it looks pretty darn nice...Shows diversification broken down into Countries, Industry, Sectors, and other stuff..Lets me know exactly were my $'s are at..

#54     Feb 26, 2006
  5. Does anybody know I good way to Play the STOCKHOLM Index, Need to improve up Europe exposure...

Any guesses on good US steel company that may have exposure to The Alaskan Pipeline..Oregon Steel is still my only good guess, WPSC ( Wheeling-Pittsburg Corp) looks like it could be a great turn around story for Steel.. you always gotta watch JEFFERY GENDELL and what he is into..This man knows his stuff..Edgars Online he has to file all positions.. worth looking at..

#55     Feb 26, 2006
  6. ALERT, ALERT

MARKET WATCH (Info)
    TEVA] Teva: FDA gives tentative OK of Ondansetron anti-nausea drug
    3:35 PM ET Feb. 26, 2006 -By Anne Stanley

Is' this a blockbuster I have no clue...

#56     Feb 26, 2006
  7. Bought

Gern-9.22
    IDMI-5.32
    INTN-6.05
    VPHM-21.80

SOLD

BITS-5.70
    TMM-5.35 (Sold half ahead of earnings)
    ASYT-9.68 (Sold half)
    ACH(106 stoped out for 2/3 position)

Looking good so far
    :D :D :D

#57     Feb 27, 2006
  8. Bought
    AIQ-5.93

#58     Feb 27, 2006
  9. Missed one

Sold

CTDC-8.42 (stopped out half position)

#59     Feb 27, 2006
  10. Bought

EWY- South korea ETF (1/2 planned position 47.40)

#60     Feb 27, 2006