Want to sell-The strategy that helped traders to pass Topsteptrader $150,000 Combine & get funded

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Leverage55, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Jack1960

Jack1960

Any takers for my strategy that makes over a million dollars? Sale price $100k

#11     Sep 7, 2017
  2. I think what I told earlier to motif is valid here too.IMO TST business model partly depends on the unsuspecting newbies jumping right off the cliff without having any clearly defined rules or backtested expectation-it's a lucrative model for sure.1000 newbies paying $125 to $400 per month,do the math.

I'm not blaming TST-everyone is in trading business to make money,they're too.It's our-the combine attendees' job to make ourselves properly educated ,adequately SIM traded ,having our emotions in check before opening our wallet to pay their combine fee.

Truth is those who passed the combine-did so after years of blood & tears.A newbie doesn't consider their background ,he just sees the many profiles of combine passed traders & assume numbers don't lie-it must be an easy feat.

#12     Sep 7, 2017
  3. I think without the mentorship he isn't selling anything & he's quite picky about whom he will mentor.He doesn't take anyone applying for his mentorship.

I've been cheated before by various vendors,I'm trying to pass the combine for a while now-so I've had my fair share of blood & tears.He's the closest to anyone resembling remotely human among the vendors I've come in contact with so far.I genuinely believe he's trying to help.

But don't take my word for it,everyone should make their own informed decision unbiased.That was just my 2 cents,take it with a grain of salt.Least I can do is submit my profile here in coming months after I pass TST combine-that will be my part.I feel like if I remain disciplined enough ,I've fair chance this time.

#13     Sep 7, 2017
  4. motif

motif

Who are the nefarious vendors?

#14     Sep 8, 2017
  5. toc

toc

He made $150K in few days, so better talk to Goldman Sachs trading department and laugh all the way to the bank each month. Why go through the headache of teaching others for few thousand bucks.

Oh! he is trying to help others. Better give few 100 grands to charities who will help "others" in need of real and immediate relief.

#15     Sep 8, 2017
  6. Don't want to publicly shame anybody,but if you'd really like to know about them-please PM me.I often see these charlatans are still in this business -that worries me.That means somebody is still getting ripped off.

#16     Sep 8, 2017
  7. Well,he didn't make $150K in few days,nobody has to do that incredible feat to pass Topsteptrader combine.He made $9000 in few days in a $150K account -it's quite doable as some traders are doing this every month to pass TST combine & he has verifiable proof on this,just contact TST support or read through their blog posts.I'm afraid ,you don't know correctly how Topsteptrader works.

As you got the wrong idea from the very beginning ,he hadn't made $150K-so can't give away 100 grands still.I think he makes about 10-12K per month safely ,what he does with that is entirely his personal preference.But in my opinion he wants to help his students -he doesn't run towards the door/stop replying to my queries altogether the moment I drop my few grands to purchase his course-like some vendors did to me.But,everyone should be free to have their own opinion-that means you're free to have yours.

I'm not trying to force my opinion on anybody.Most guys in vendor business don't have any kind of verifiable proof/track record,if proof is available-go through the proof & make your own informed decision.Trading is a lonesome business.

#17     Sep 8, 2017
    Xela likes this.
  8. Strategies are abundant and readily available; what's rare is the skill and composure and fortitude required to pull it off, o_O

The numbers are relatively meaningless...we could be talking $500 or $500,000 -- don't matter,

The core mechanics and art and skill of the trade...is, or can be, complicated,

Many people, or traders, are basically a chicken thrown into the middle of a war battlefield...they have soiled their panties before even moving or thinking ten feet in any direction,

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    #18     Sep 8, 2017
    toc and fordewind like this.
  9. That I can agree with.In Robotics or Programming,a complex task is oftentimes broken down into smaller manageable steps-so that the program in question can perform the said task easily & flawlessly.

If all the subtleties & procedures are imposed upon to do at once,which essentially the said task is-it can be overwhelming if not impossible.But managing it in little chunks,one bite at a time-it's doable & a quite efficient way of doing so.

I would say,trading skill is nothing but a larger set of many smaller steps & actions-that can be solved in a similar way.Even the so called art/intuition of trading is nothing more than an enhanced ability to recognize subtle patterns in a short amount of time.

Both can be solved by a person with a sensible approach in time ,if we didn't believe so- we probably wouldn't be pursuing trading or talking about trading here for that matter.

An example that comes to mind is Al Brooks body of work.Personally it didn't work for me,I wasn't ready to commit a considerable amount of time at that moment.But his eye for those little things,those subtle shifts in momentum -is art/intuition boiled down to manageable chunks in it's purest form,that's acquired through decades of time.If one devotes enough time in a methodical way with his work,I believe he can acquire decades worth of skill in a few years. I think Richard Wyckoff has a great quote about the subtle shifts in market,too.

Here,the mentor understands this concept to some degree & doesn't leave the student with only a book/video outlining his strategy.He spends 2 months working with his skill development ,taking live trades with the said student & sharing his live trades too.I still have the recorded videos of his live trades.He deals with each student's psychological profile too as much as is possible in 2 months period.After completion,we are advised to work on our skill development for at least 6 months before going live.

I think many of the necessary finer actions of trading are being broken down in this manner,ultimately distilling the smaller skillsets in our subconscious -which controls the intuition part of us.IMO,it's effective in achieving it's intention to a certain extent.I would love if the program went on for a year or more as long as necessary-but he may have other things to do in his life not related to trading.Also may be the cost would become so higher I couldn't afford it.Given the limitations,I'm content with my purchase.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    #19     Sep 8, 2017
  10. 777

I will take a wild guess that Top is making their profits from the Combine training fees they collect. Clearly they collect far more than they pay out.

If somehow too many magically started passing; well, you know... Umm... well... I bet that will never happen.

Probably those very few who pass and then beat the market at a worthwhile clip bring something very special to the table.

Would be shocked of Top let a "simulator wizard" blow even $3,000 without showing them the door. Anyone can seek knowledge, practice on an inexpensive simulator and fund a small account.

Cleary Top will not be teaching a highly proprietary method because then it would not be highly proprietary.

DISCLAIMER: I know absolutely nothing about this company but I have seen this thing with daytrading stocks and I know human nature and how these things often go.

On a slightly different note, well known trading LLC's ofte offer elite lessons and even one on one mentoring... all from losing traders who were broke.

"If we know what you we are hungry for, we will ofrer it to you"

-old time con artist and swindler

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    #20     Sep 9, 2017
    Stocktracker likes this.