Want to Prop Trade in Calgary

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by bradlarken, Mar 1, 2007.

1. All this bashing for what? Come on guys, we all make decisions that we think will make us better. It doesn't matter who you trade with, it's all just preferences. I'm still new at trading and still have a lot to learn. The fact is I believe that if you are not making $$$ in one place you probably won't make it anywhere else, or will you? It's like a hockey player who does nothing for a team, then gets traded and starts scoring like crazy. What I'm trying to say is all this bashing is useless because we are all unique. Just try and do your best at where you're at. The rest will come and then you can make better decisions. I've been at swift for over 1 year and I've had my struggles but it if wasn't for my manager and the owner, I wouldn't be in this business at all. I like where I am. Although guys are leaving, it means nothing to me because that's their choice. They do what they think is in their best interest and good for them. So stop trash talking each other and focus on what you are really here to do and that is to make $$$$$.

Happy trading to all!!

#31     Mar 10, 2007