Want to make 1k / month on 100k, selling options.

Discussion in 'Options' started by Tomaz26, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Esha.J

Esha.J

It all depends on what capital they have and how much they trade with it and on what. I am sure pros have a benchmark goal they want or have to achieve.

#41     Feb 27, 2018
  2. ironchef

ironchef

How do I know he is the one that can make 14% a year for me?

#42     Feb 27, 2018
  3. Jesus, you're one of those dim-witted/lazy people who want everything handed to you on a literal piece of paper or clay tablet like Moses.
    Work in fast food or be an accountant, if you're an expert in black and white...but have no apparent grey mind of your own.

Steal the Night...there's no guarantee -- You gotta gamble, just like me.

You can make 14% in a Week. 14% a year is for suckers. o_O
    Don't think so much about the money or trade or option -- But focus your senses on the underyling movement...your ability to trade and predict and monitor and read and/or manage the trade. I can write a whole book just on this level.

The money and success will come if you can master the underyling market.
    Success/rewards/money is the nuclear warhead, and the effort is the remaining 95% of the rocket that's fuel/dead space or weight to get it there.

I can make people here so much money, that they would suck my d*ck. and call me God. The idea of them quitting their menial jobs for trading profits makes them wet. (just stating the reality of the situation, w/o trying to sound too arrogant.)

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    #43     Feb 27, 2018
  4. ironchef

ironchef

I am dumb and slow but I am not lazy. I worked very hard to become a full time trader.

Anyway, thank you for your coaching.

#44     Feb 28, 2018
  5. johnmarg1

johnmarg1

Tomaz, do u have a site for that QQQ collar study?

#45     Mar 6, 2018
  6. Tomaz26

Tomaz26

Both studies in the attachment.

Would be great if any of the PROs here could comment on them :)

#46     Mar 6, 2018
  7. #47     May 6, 2018
  8. spindr0

spindr0

Costless collars are no big deal to find but finding a costless collar that has no risk is a thing to behold.

So here's what the OptionsGuide" proposes: Buy a $50 stock that has a $60 call LEAP trading for $5 and buy a same expiration $50 for that $5. Voila! Can't lose position! Imagine that, a $10 potential profit with ZERO loss.If such a thing existed, everyone in the world would do all they could eat. Sell a kidney! Mortgage the farm.

Be aware that a long stock vertical is equivalent to a bullish vertical spread. Since I'm kinda lazy, I'll take a gazillion no risk $10 potential profit verticals and retire before I ever go to work !!!

PS Aint gonna happen

:D :D :D

#48     May 6, 2018

9. spindr, in your optionguide example, is that right? Shouldnt there be a sale in there? Thanks.

#49     May 6, 2018
  10. spindr0

spindr0

Though it's implied that one knows what to do with the call in a long stock collar, my description was sloppy so let me me dot the I's and cross the T's a bit better:

So here's what the OptionsGuide" proposes: Buy a $50 stock that has a $60 call LEAP trading for $5 (WHICH YOU SELL) and buy a same expiration $50 put for that $5. Voila! Can't lose position! Imagine that, a $10 potential profit with ZERO loss. If such a thing existed, everyone in the world would do all they could eat. Sell a kidney! Mortgage the farm.

#50     May 6, 2018
    truetype likes this.