Want to get started

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by trekracer, Jan 8, 2007.

1. trekracer

trekracer

Hi Guys,

I hope this is the right forum to post this in(it looked like it was anyway:D). Anyway, I just joined the forum, and I want to get started in actively trading. I do have a long term stock account currently, but I have been considering taking a little bit of $ out of that to start actively investing. Ok, a little about my self-I am currently a high school student, but I do do a fair bit of research of stocks and things like that, so I know a little about what I want to get into. I am also an amateur bicycle racer, and I have been thinking I could mabye use my new account to trade for profit to support my sport. So to my question: Where should I get started with day trading? The problem is I will only have around $1000 to get started with-will that limit me? Also, should I go for an online investing site? If so, which one? Any help would be great! By the way, sorry if this post is a little long and confusing!

Thanks a lot,
    Jake:D

2. trekracer

trekracer

oh, sorry guys, I guess I did post this in the wrong place:( SORRY! Could a moderator please delete this thread?

Thanks a lot, and sorry,
    Jake:D