Want the truth?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader556, Oct 26, 2003.

1. It wasn't your motive that I had questions about. It was your sanity. Your story answered those questions.

#41     Oct 27, 2003
  2. Oh......a police report of your claims. That means your story has to be true.

#42     Oct 27, 2003
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

OK, this is exactly what I am talking about. Where are all these people that were jumping on me the other day because of my tone using the word liberal. HA. I knew it, they won't come out and say a thing. Such hypocrites. I come on here and post a truthful story. And your response is to call me insane. Now I come on here and call someone a liberal because every post on every thread is basically so far to the left even Hillary Clinton is getting a neck pain from turning to her left to read the post. But I get called a hate monger. I am accused of attacking people. Meanwhile when it's someone who represents a viewpoint from the left or from the anti-Bush perspective the post is tolerated. What a joke. You know, f*ck it, i am not going to tone down my posts and I will increase my tenacity of my attacks. I tried to be polite, I tried to post more facts and less commentary. But that didn't work. At least I proved the hypocrisy of all the left leaning posters on this forum. Attack and demagogue all you want as long as your a liberal or a democrat it's OK. But heaven forbid you are of the right leaning persuasion, then your comments, opinions and facts will not be tolerated. What a great democracy this board is. And your party is the one that defends free speech? Unreal.

I tell you I can back up my story with the 30 people I told including my own family, I give you my word over the bible, and I have a police report to back it up. People like you will never believe anything. We could find the WMD tomorrow and it will be that Bush planted it. Saddam Huesin and Bin Laden could be on Larry King tomorrow night telling the world how they corroborated to plan 9/11 and you would say they were fake actors hired by the Bush administration. Just face it, you are ignorant of all the FACTS as long as they disagree with your point of view. You are close minded and not open to any other interpretation that would contradict your belief system. What a sad life. Hey the good news is buddy, when your rock bottom like you are now, you have no where to go but up.

#43     Oct 27, 2003
  4. Didn't Bill Clinton swear on a Bible?

#44     Oct 27, 2003
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah but he is such a piece of shit, he could not find two people to defend his word anywhere including his wife and daughter. Your word has to mean something if your going to put your right hand on the bible. Of course what do liberals care about the bible anywhere. There is no God right.

Hell what do liberals think of the truth, when you've got leftist propaganda.

#45     Oct 27, 2003
  6. Very compelling objective argument.

#46     Oct 27, 2003
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

You bet it is. I was holding back too. If you are going to tell me that Bill Clinton's word has any value, then all I've got a say is I take back what I said earlier about you being at the bottom. You have a little bit further to go. Almost, getting close. Just not quite there yet.

#47     Oct 27, 2003
  8. If you ain't the crazyest fucker around here, I don't know who is.

Son, you just ain't right.

#48     Oct 27, 2003
  9. bung,

if you're going to take that position, what did bill clinton do? for the record, i'm not necessarily blaming clinton.

it is RIDICULOUS for people to blame bush for 9/11 and/or a bad economy. all this stuff is CHAOTIC and beyond ANY one man's decision making.

#49     Oct 27, 2003
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

There you go again with the name calling. Don't worry, your liberal friends won't say anything. They only attack those that oppose their way of thinking.

#50     Oct 27, 2003