WANT opinions from people who are/were in ¡§swift trade¡¨ for more than 6 months.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ricebear, Dec 17, 2006.

1. ricebear

ricebear

I am considering to join the firm, but after reading a lot of posts on the Internet. I don¡¦t know if it is a wise thing to do.

I am hoping current/ex swift trade people (who have been in the firm for more than 6 months) can help me ~

I have a friend, who just joined the firm for less than 3 months, telling me all the good things about the Swift-Trade. But the bottom line is she is not making any money and none of her colleges. I realized it may take a while to get paid. Therefore, I want to hear from the people who have at least 6-months experience to give me a fair opinion instead of ¡§brain-washed¡¨ comment.

1) How long have you stayed in the firm?
    2) What is/was ur average income per month from swift-trade?
    3) Are you still a member? Why you left / stay?
    4) What¡¦s future for this job?

Thank you all. All your comment will help to make a wise decision.

Hope all of you have a success career and make a lot of $$$$ :) :) :)

2. swift011

swift011

hi, I've been at swift for 3 months now, and am beginning to turn positive. Dont know what will be after 6 months, but I am very optimistic about my future there as it all begins to make sense to me now. It is still early to tell, as we all started at the same time, 3 months ago, but, already some guys are doing much better that others, maybe this will change. One thing i can tell for sure is that you need intelligence, discipline and a lot of balls. I worked as a broker before joining swift, and for the first time in my life I am happy to go to work on Monday. Its a lot of fun as well, people shouting and swearing and begging the market to go their direction. Great fun!! I know this does not answer your question, thought I should post my thoughts.