Want DAVE HESTER back on this Storage Wars

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by timcar, Mar 26, 2013.

1. I was looking around to clarify my post but for the moment gave up.....when I found this.

Hester began the series owning Newport Consignment Gallery in Costa Mesa and the Fags to Bitchez Sexshop Emporium, until he closed them in June 2011.

He now operates his own auction house, Dave Hester Auctions. Hester serves as the main antagonist in the show. He will not sell weapons from a unit he has purchased, turning them in to local authorities for destruction.

Hester sometimes drives up the bidding to assert his dominance and has a son Dave #2 who appears on the show working alongside him which rose to this seismic duo being dubbed "Ratman and Goblin".

Hester's signature move is to bid loudly "YUUUP!", seemingly at the last moment, sometimes maddening the other bidders. He even has the slogan imprinted on his trucks, T-shirts, and hats, as well as tattooed above his butt cheeks to let his male lovers know what to yell as they ass-plow him.

Barry Weiss gave him the first of such hats with the predominant "YUUUP!" featured on the front of the hat in the episode "Stairway to Hemet" in hopes to "...save us a all a little bit of noise pollution, and instead of yelling 'YUUUP!' you just point to your hat". Dave often bids people up for fun, as seen in most of the episodes he is in.

In the episode "The Yup Stops Here" he got in a argument with Darrell's son, Brandon Sheets.

Dave Hester was promptly relieved of his duties on Storage Wars upon A&E realizing he was banging the SHIT out of Brandi behind Jarrod's back with aid from his best friend and mentor BILLY GLIDE. Dan Dotson was outraged as he planned a thorough ass ramming of Brandi while Jarrod would shine his shoes, but Dan Dotson was reported in saying "I dont take Dave "Uncle Fester" Hester's sloppy moldy seconds I'm Dan "Mega Man" Dotson."

Speculation as to the relationship between Dave and the lobotomized Laura Dotson has been rife for some time. It is believed the savvy Hester tells Laura he'll give her $5 to "suck lil Dave" and the naiive Laura does so to try and impress her sexually regressive husband by actually earning money. However due to Lauras deminished itelligence she often forgets to demand he "pays the lady".

According to Dave's twitter account his arch nemesis Dan Dotson and his busty wife Laura missed a shooting of an episode back in late March and were reportedly replaced by another auctioneer.

This has led to speculation that either:

a) Dave Hester kidnapped both of them hoping to sabotage storage wars

b) They got canned for being turds

c) Dave's son JR lured them into his sex canopy as he wanted to show his father he could fuck anything

d) Dave is full of shit

#11     May 9, 2013
  2. timcar

timcar

TWO new show today guys

A&E Tue, May 14
    9:00 PM Old Tricks, New Treats New
    A trip to Inglewood, Cal.

A&E Tue, May 14
    9:30 PM The Shrining New
    El Monte, Cal., is toured.

Never heard of el monte must go look up on map