Wanna trade from the beach or the mountains?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by graeco, Jun 18, 2003.

1. by the looks of things this is turning into a BS thread.

any1 have the same feeling?

just wondering.....

triple

#31     Jul 18, 2003
  2. graeco

graeco Guest

It includes northern mexico probably as far south as cabo.

#32     Jul 18, 2003
  3. graeco

graeco Guest

I can install anything that has accurate instructions.I followed the instructions for the satellite setup and they worked.With the wireless setup they didnt work and eventually the speedstream tech declared my PC card to be defective.

#33     Jul 18, 2003
  4. Ebo

Ebo

Can you drive and trade simultaneously?

#34     Jul 18, 2003
  5. simultaneously drive, trade, and snap one off on the windshield? If so... I may be interested. Are there wipers on the "inside" as well?

I'm going to bounce this idea off of my wife and 3 month old baby to see if they're down with it.

:cool:

#35     Jul 18, 2003
  6. I have a couple of old bumperstickers that I could slap on the RV as well - "Ass, gas, or grass - no one rides for free!" And of course, "If the van's a'rockin -- don't come a knockin!'

:cool:

#36     Jul 18, 2003
  7. graeco

graeco Guest

test

#37     Jul 20, 2003
  8. graeco

graeco Guest

test2

#38     Jul 20, 2003
  9. I think it would be better with cleaner background and you should zoom more.

I understand your situation. You just want to make someone here buy teh car. However, you should post a neggative list not only possitive one.
    People just don't want to regret the deal after they bought something. It is a typical case especially for a used car seller to hide neggative thing.
    To establish your creditability here, you'd better give any informtaion before ppl asks, good and bad both.

For instance, like the ohter hacker guy in Australia, I also had an impression that the satelite internet connection is not stable enough for intraday trading. You have benn trading with this connection, so why don't you tell the experience during your actial trading? It's ok if the buyer doesn't care a few ticks delay or disconnection, but it's a big problem for a buyer who anticipated to daytrade with this. In that case, you produce a trader who paid $$ with regret.

Regards,

Please consider.

#39     Jul 20, 2003
  10. graeco

graeco Guest

A satellite connection would not be stable enough for you.
    For someone who wants to enjoy the RV lifestyle while trading their account Motosat is the only way to go.

#40     Jul 20, 2003