Wanna trade from the beach or the mountains?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by graeco, Jun 18, 2003.

1. swimmus

swimmus

Crutchfield sells digital cameras and offer a 30 day no question return and they pay the return shipping. So you can buy a camera, have it to you in the 3 business days and return it for a full refund. You only pay shipping to you.

Here is the link to their site with the cameras.

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/...1&g=11310&o=M&tn=1&td=1&search=digital+camera)&est=

I hope you can get a photo up soon, just what I have wanted!!

#21     Jul 18, 2003
  2. Ebo

Ebo

Buy a damn disposable camera have the pictures developed on a CD ROM and they are now digital.
    What a waste of a thread.

#22     Jul 18, 2003
  3. graeco

graeco Guest

I was thinking of getting a $30 camera at some place like office max.Also keeping an eye on craigs list.Even if I get a camera I am still technically callenged.Took me a whole week to get a wireless router working......

#23     Jul 18, 2003
  4. buy cheap disp camera about $10. take pic. when you develop it ask for cd disk. that puts pic on computer, then upload to ET.

or,

take pic with reg cam, get pic developed, use scanner to get pic on computer. (you don;t have scanner find some1 who does). then upload to ET

problem solved.

triple

#24     Jul 18, 2003
  5. Ebo

Ebo

Try driving the camper into oncoming traffic at night without headlights and see if the trading data remains accurate.

#25     Jul 18, 2003
  6. Cynical

Cynical

Does this product work anywhere in the world or just in the USA?

#26     Jul 18, 2003
  7. graeco

graeco Guest

Technically it works anywhere.Currently it is used in north america and europe.It will probably work in any country where they already recieve satellite data but you need software to enable the motosat to target the correct satellite.

#27     Jul 18, 2003
  8. riggz

riggz

#28     Jul 18, 2003
  9. funky

funky

let me get this straight. you're 'technically challenged' so you are not sure about taking pictures, but you can setup and operate a satellite on top of your camper?

am i missing something?? ;)

#29     Jul 18, 2003
  10. Cynical

Cynical

By North America do you mean US & Canada or does that include Mexico/Central America too?

#30     Jul 18, 2003