Wanna trade from the beach or the mountains?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by graeco, Jun 18, 2003.

1. graeco

graeco Guest

I have a 24ft motorhome with a Motosat Datastorm dish.It automatically deploys and finds the satellite anywhere in the US and even parts of Canada and Mexico.Download speeds up to 1mb but upload speed similar to dialup.My plan was to trade while I travelled.Unfortunately I have been loseing and cannot afford it anymore.Asking $16900.Located Nth California.

2. would you consider selling just the datastorm system ??

thanks,

surfer:)

3. graeco

graeco Guest

Dont want to sell the Datastorm before I get a buyer for the RV.

4. xbrxx

xbrxx

Hrmm, sounds interesting. How old is the motorhome? Can u give more details on it besides the trading system? Might know someone interested.

5. funky

funky

"The MotoSAT DataStorm allows 24 hours a day, 7 days a week access for $99.99 per month! There are no “per minute” fees."

is this true? internet access from satellite anywhere in the world for $99 a month? jesus....i'm paying $50 a month and i'm stuck here in SF !!! :)

6. graeco

graeco Guest

Its all true

7. More info on motorhome. Make? Year? amenities, etc.

8. graeco

graeco Guest

1989 24ft Mallard class C.Ford 460Fi.56k miles.Well maintained,easily passes California smog.Excellent tyres.All the usual equipment in good order including generator and tow pack.Relating to the Motosat,there is 130amp alternator.40amp charger.1000watt inverter.Two 4D batterys.

9. nitro

nitro

Why not take a picture of it and post it here?

nitro

10. graeco

graeco Guest

But first I must go and buy a digital camera.:D

#10     Jun 19, 2003