Wanna keep good time ya gotta have a good watch.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by uptik2000, May 3, 2006.

1. nitro

nitro

I have a Reymond Weil Parsifal and the battery goes out once every four months. What is worse, only specialty places will change the battery. What a pain in the ass.

Now I just wear a Red Cross watch that is $50.

nitro

#21     May 4, 2006
  2. Well, everyone has different style. Mine is more classic.
    What I have now are all gifts and hold sentimental value.

I have an Orvis chrono w/ brown leather band that I wear often. My parent's gave it to me as a birthday gift.

I have a Swiss Army w/ brown leather band that I wear. It was given to me by an ex-gf.

I have a Seiko that looks just like a Rolex. Silver steel band with gold color trim. My Father gave that to me 10yrs ago when I started wearing suits to work. Probably the most accurate watch I've ever owned. Only changed the battery once.

I have a Kenneth Cole w/ black band that was given to me by my Godmother a few years ago.

I think I've narrowed it down to an Omega or the Oris. Something understated and classic.

I'm gonna search around Ebay but I'm a bit hesitant. I don't want a fake that someone bought off 5th Avenue.

#22     May 4, 2006
  3. Pabst

Pabst

Just check Feedback. If you find someone who's sold hundreds or thousands of watches with 99% positive feedback then you're ok.

#23     May 4, 2006