Walmart Selling Caskets Online

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by TraderZones, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Dude, did you look at some of the pictures posted? You couldn't make this shit up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#11     Oct 29, 2009
  2. WalMart squishes another business that has been abusing people for decades - funeral directors.

Funeral directors know they have you over a barrel at a vulnerable time in your life, and they get you for as much as they can.

#12     Oct 29, 2009
  3. There it is.......barrels. You can probably bury these people in barrels.

Nice job, Wilbur. You should suggest that to Walmart.

You guys think that girl got the job? Like, only if the manager rides a bike to work, and he was afraid of having it stolen.

#13     Oct 29, 2009
  4. I've never understood burying someone all sealed up like an Egyptian Pharaoh. I keep seeing articles about county coroner's offices unable to pay to bury the dead, or the families who don't have the money, so the body just lies in a walk-in cooler.
    Just burn it and be done with it.

#14     Oct 29, 2009
  5. I'm on page 45. This is some of the funniest shit I've seen in a long time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now, the one above...I'm not so sure I should point out what's wrong if you don't see it right away. Too bad, yes, that's a belly flap hangin' out the bottom of the skirt!

#15     Oct 29, 2009
  6. I was introduced to POW about a month ago. Damn funny, and sad too. I shop at Wallmart but dress appropriately. The worst I have seen, I live in nice part of town, is a guy in leisure pants/flannel PJ's.

#16     Oct 29, 2009
  7. MattF

MattF

wonder if gold plated is next on the list...:p :D

#17     Oct 29, 2009
  8. I am sure caskets are made in the USA

#18     Oct 30, 2009
  9. GiantDog

GiantDog

Almost everything Walmart sells is made in China. I expect their caskets to be made there too.

#19     Oct 31, 2009