WalMart Greeter Trading System

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Joe Doaks, Apr 7, 2008.

1. gehko

gehko

my dog has a foot pedal for when it needs to go pee so i rigged it to my trading account and he makes me $50,000 (fully tax audited bar mitzvahs money) a year buying and selling ES around the same time every day. I started a journal based on it.

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119910

#41     Apr 8, 2008
  2. That's great! So how do you make your living?

#42     Apr 8, 2008
  3. If you ever wish to become a scalper, then you just need to give your dog a diuretic.

#43     Apr 8, 2008
  4. M. Chien-qui-Tonne, ya gotta love ET. But most posters vanish just when they are starting to get interesting. I was not going to allow as how I am trailer trash, but then he had to go and tell us he is a hebe. Makes him a better trader, no doubt. That and the hot dogs on the streets of Noo Yawk.

#44     Apr 8, 2008
  5. gehko

gehko

I test cow and bull fecal matter for different properties, then i repackage it for different industries. My latest stint was passing the packages off as mortgages and trading systems.

#45     Apr 8, 2008
  6. Ah! Then you and I are kindred spirits and should not sling said fecal matter at each other. I myself am a mismanagement insultant. I tell people what they already know but are afraid to say for fear their bosses will fire them. For an astounding hourly that my miserable trading skills cannot match.

#46     Apr 8, 2008
  7. gehko

gehko

He got his system from Tim Sykes.

#47     Apr 8, 2008
  8. gehko

gehko

Could be. He's a German Shepard.

#48     Apr 8, 2008
  9. gehko

gehko

Glad to hear! Trading keeps my mind active for now, and work pays my bills (for now). One day i hope to get enough paper money saved up so that i can open a big real money account and make millions like all of the other traders on ET. *fond look in eye*

* thats right "eye" i lost the other one because i didnt take the butchers word.

#49     Apr 8, 2008
  10. Indeed, Gehko. ET is an inspiration to us all. If I could capture the flatulence I could power all of lower Manhattan. Since you admire my trades so much, I will post some more. Often I hold 30 seconds or less.

#50     Apr 8, 2008