WalMart Greeter Trading System

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Joe Doaks, Apr 7, 2008.

1. this is turning out to be one of the funniest threads I have read in a long time!

good comic relief...

#31     Apr 8, 2008
  2. I can advise you on that " up keep" thingy if you tell me how do you make 1% per day .

#32     Apr 8, 2008
  3. Thanks to all for your wonderful responses to this thread via PM. As for you little shits who always make fun of me publicly: "Up you and yours!" Not everyone HAS enough money to trade more than one car. Or the nerve to hold a trade for long. One of my PMs was from an elderly gentleman with advanced Alzheimers who cannot remember for long why he entered a trade, and therefore becomes highly anxious. He is and was a great scalper, but he needed something even shorter in duration than WalMartGreeterTrader. So I sold him a system I call PissBreakTrader I developed for those who have strenuous day jobs that allow them barely enough time to take a piss, much less trade. This system has an average hold time of only 45 seconds, as you can see from the attached execution report. It is the perfect antidote to the "always in" philosophy, in that it is "almost never in". Enjoy!

#33     Apr 8, 2008
  4. Hey, the system only made $15.00!! :mad:

That's barely enough money to get a hot dog and soda in NY, was da point? :confused:

#34     Apr 8, 2008
  5. gehko

gehko

I smell a fish...how did you buy at 11:11 and then sell at 11:12? Thats just insane! You must have photoshopped excel with paint or word or powerpointed. WTF is esignal too! some sort of paper trading system???

#35     Apr 8, 2008
  6. Well, it might have been a joke that went over your head. Or it might have been evidence that it is possible to make 34 cents a second with one car. Or it might have been deadly serious. The vast majority of putzes who post here don't even make $15 a day trading. Besides, I only needed ONE bottle of Gloria for the afternoon. Modesty in all things.

#36     Apr 8, 2008
  7. Gehko, the truth is that I was doing something else that makes REAL money when I happened to be walking by my computer after taking a piss. I heard an audible signal a scalp, took it, and went back to work. Forty-four seconds, one bottle of Gloria, and a joke post for ET.

#37     Apr 8, 2008
  8. gehko

gehko

A joke post to a joke thread...i make money by the HOUR SON!

#38     Apr 8, 2008
  9. ammo

ammo

i suspect joe doaks is an alias for larry the cable guy,thanks for the laugh, see how an alias can work in your favor gekko poo

#39     Apr 8, 2008
  10. Well, then, let me try another lie. Yesterday was the first day I have traded for two months (I make more money an hour insulting people with zero effort than you do trading), and I can't fucking remember how my systems work. So I am testing the tuning of my constants for the current market and taking little scalps to ease back in. You believe that one?

#40     Apr 8, 2008