WalMart Greeter Trading System

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Joe Doaks, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Too funny! Do you want to be Stan Laurel or Oliver Hardy in my Comedy Trading School? Or perhaps Bud Abbott and Lou Costello are a better model? With Spydertrader playing the roles usually played by Lon Chaney Jr. and Boris Karloff? I can see Spydie as Wolfman Jack.

#11     Apr 7, 2008
  2. Oh, sure. Offer me a role that never gets the girl in the end. I might as well be the Lone (3x) Ranger.

#12     Apr 7, 2008
  3. I have to tell you, since nobody with any sense is reading this, that I have utter contempt for most traders. I make $1k to $2k a day consulting, depending on what I can con a client into paying, plus I get to fuck all their admins I can seduce, so why the fuck should I trade? Everybody ASKING what you can make clearly AIN'T.

#13     Apr 7, 2008
  4. I imagine that the admins you refer to would qualify as benefits (the "softs"). In this case, it becomes not so much a matter of what you can make, but whom.

#14     Apr 7, 2008
  5. OK. OK. I'm upping my offer. You get Martin and I'll take Lewis. But only because Jerry gets the "kids".

#15     Apr 7, 2008
  6. And then there's Hope and Crosby (known among the SCT crowd as Hope and Crying). Since Jerry is better with the kids than Crosby was reported to be, let's go with that.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aS6-b7CONDI

#16     Apr 7, 2008
  7. You see elsewhere that Jack is crying for the loss of his archive here? Maybe we could cheer him up with our CTS.

#17     Apr 7, 2008
  8. gehko

gehko

i'll bite...how are you making 1% a day.

#18     Apr 7, 2008
  9. I personally am not. See Joe Doaks' thread "WalMart Greeter Trading" in Strategy.

#19     Apr 7, 2008
  10. gehko

gehko

thats what this thread is?

#20     Apr 7, 2008