Wallstreet Is Total Manipulation!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Dec 14, 2006.

1. LOL, Give it up blue, we won't fall til the generals are done, until then either ride the wave or keep your a$$ on the beach.

yeah....lol.....next year I will NOT FADE THE NOVEMBER/DECEMBER RALLY---even if it gets started in September---and doesn`t take it`s ussual fall pullback.

But it definately seems that money managers will not sell---no matter what till after the new year.

I swear they could drop a bomb on the white house, and after a slight pullback---this damn thing would go higher!

But I am not a crowd follower--I `ll stick with my "market takes" and look to profit from this sheer madness in the long run:)

But you longs have been on the right side of the trade so far---just don`t get too happy with your current position--as any day now----including tomorrow---we could have a 200 point dow sell-off, 60 point nasdaq, and 30 s&p 500 sell-off--so keep your parachutes ready----you may need them yet this year!!!

#31     Dec 14, 2006
  2. EPrado

EPrado

I think this rally has something to do with Saturday being the first Saturday this season with an NFL game.....there is a huge correlation between mkt moves and The NFL schedule...

#32     Dec 14, 2006
  3. That is what stops are for. Even if the stops are hit it will still be profitable just not as profitable. You need to learn to go with the flow, and quit trying to be a market prognosticator.

#33     Dec 14, 2006
  4. S2007S

S2007S

I think you may be on to something.....

#34     Dec 14, 2006
  5. EPrado

EPrado

I have tried to stop thinking "reasonably" over the last few months. If you actually look at all the news that is coming out, watching relationships between mkts, etc......you will go crazy. Nothing news wise/fundamentals is really making sense. Just have to deal with the hand being dealt to you and trade the markets.

I got caught short this morning. I didnt lose because the mkt fucked me ...or the manipulators got me....I was wrong...plain and simple.

#35     Dec 14, 2006
  6. noddyboy

noddyboy

You are right. I hit my stops today. :mad:

#36     Dec 14, 2006
  7. S2007S

S2007S

oil up a buck market rallies....hmmm

Im sure 75+ oil wont keep this rally down.

Markets could easily price in 100 oil without a problem.

#37     Dec 14, 2006
  8. Pabst, thorny, bluestreek, etc, top-callers:

[​IMG]

#38     Dec 14, 2006
  9. If this market just sits here all day--I am probably going to go play golf:)

#39     Dec 14, 2006
  10. Mvic

Mvic

Maybe not the only reason, but certainly helps a great deal. Looks like the senator's recovery will be long making a replacement likely. Also looks like there is reallocation trade out of bonds in to equitys being put on.

Worries about recent emerging market losses infecting US markets seem to have been allayed by the snap back of the sensex (up almost 4% overnight after a recent drubbing that some may have worried was going to spread) and Brazil markets hitting new highs quashing LA fears .

#40     Dec 14, 2006