Wallstreet Is Total Manipulation!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Mvic

Mvic

Don't know about joking but I am laughing :D

#21     Dec 14, 2006
  2. EPrado

EPrado

Whats the news? Oil up....Rates up?........

There really want any bullish news this am....most likely was option related buying...then when the sp traded through resistance, a boatload of stops were run....

I could be wrong....what news did you see?

#22     Dec 14, 2006
  3. Tums

Tums

I sure would like to learn how to "PUMP" more money into the market to keep it up.

#23     Dec 14, 2006
  4. volente_00

volente_00

and this is easy to do when people like you keep shorting and placing stops just above the previous highs giving the big money targets to push for so that they can trip them and make programs fire off and drive the market higher. No one is going to sell here due to tax reasons. Now Jan may be another story but you are fighting a losing battle by staying long term short in a bull market.

#24     Dec 14, 2006
  5. Sounds like a stretch. I do not remember the market tanking because the dem took over. Why would it go up now IF that changes. Some good earnings report, a lot of so-called "smart money" short, a consolidation at record level, a year-end positive bias and here you have a breakout after many days of going nowhere. Now let's see if the break-out is confirmed. Still believe CPI number could be a catalyst.

#25     Dec 14, 2006
  6. S2007S

S2007S

please tell me the news thats pushing up these markets.

#26     Dec 14, 2006
  7. EPrado

EPrado

It's all option related.....there is no news.....anyone who thinks the whole Dem/Rep news did it is reaching.....

#27     Dec 14, 2006
  8. S2007S

S2007S

ACM is right, same thing i was going to write.

I remember weeks before the elections and all the talking heads saying if the dems win both house and senate expect a broad based selloff. I heard predictions of a 5% selloff to as high as a 20% selloff over the next 12 months. Guess what, NEVER HAPPENED so how is the news of this changing causing a rally. Believe me, the market is not up on this news. Market could care less about the elections like it did prior to november 7th.

#28     Dec 14, 2006
  9. Tums

Tums

must be the Chinese. They must be cornering the market.

#29     Dec 14, 2006
  10. S2007S

S2007S

well tell that to the other people here. There is no news at all. I would believe it could be option related before anything else.

#30     Dec 14, 2006