Wallstreet Is Total Manipulation!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Mvic

Mvic

That's right, because if the GOP suddenly had control of the Senate instead of the Dems for another two years that would be a non event. Get a clue.

#11     Dec 14, 2006
  2. The entire HF and mutual fund industry is fighting for year end performance. They haven't had a good year and its hard to justify fees of 20/2 when you underperform the sp 500. thats my take.

#12     Dec 14, 2006
  3. S2007S

S2007S

your still joking right. Lame excuse.

#13     Dec 14, 2006
  4. jim c

jim c

Why would you trade a market that you KNOW is manipulated? jim

#14     Dec 14, 2006
  5. volente_00

volente_00

LOL, Give it up blue, we won't fall til the generals are done, until then either ride the wave or keep your a$$ on the beach.

#15     Dec 14, 2006
  6. S2007S

S2007S

even dell is up over 3%, hahahahah.

#16     Dec 14, 2006
  7. missed the rip myself due to my 30 min rule...........but caught the fade............the real $ was in the rip.

ER2 had the explosive look to it.

#17     Dec 14, 2006
  8. this is a total liquidity bs rally---not based on the economic fundamentals--just purely cash being pumped into these bloated markets--they always wait for no real news--and then pull this shit---this is the third time out of nowhere....just blowing out stops.

But again, all this happened after Paulson was inserted into the treasury---he is responsible for all this cheap money sloshing around wallstreet and thus the world.

The problem is you cannot take a ceo of GS, install him as treasurer, with a president who needs to improve his appoval ratings, so he says sure---trying to win on the economy--this is leftover liquidity from the november elections where republicans were trying to save the senate.

It takes a lot of "cheap money" to do this to the financial markets---it will have consequences--for every dollar up, it will fall two dollars down.

I was wrong--i thought the technicals pointed downward--they do--but when you can manipulate markets--economic fundamentals don`t matter.

That`s ok---my puts expire in january--all unrealized losses today--i fully expect to make 20,000 on these puts--down a couple grand here.

But don`t ever tell me markets aren`t manipulated--every thing about markets is manipulation--they look for the all clear--no news--to blow out key technical levels of resistance.

#18     Dec 14, 2006
  9. S2007S

S2007S

I think its easy to say that now that the nasdaq is up 26 points.

#19     Dec 14, 2006
  10. Typical naive and ignorant comments by someone that obviously shows up at his keyboard one minute before the opening bell rings without doing any "homework" whatsover.

No real news this morning?
    Yeah, right.

#20     Dec 14, 2006