Wallstreet Is Total Manipulation!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Dec 14, 2006.

1. On no news, the dow and s&p 500 were weak at the opening; but the nasdaq was "unusually strong" for the past 2 weeks.....and they kept buying up the nasdaq index and blew out out the shorts/stops......and then the other two indices followed suit and blew out their shorts/stops. But make no mistake it was the nasdaq that was the tool of manipulation today, total bs.....no wonder GS gives out 17 billion in BONUSES this year....they have a license to steal.

After today`s bs.....this market is headed for a total crash in my opinion, it will be one nasty fall from this inflated equities bubble.....it can`t fall slowly from these levels.....too damn high.....has to be a spectacular crash from here:)

2. bl7077

bl7077

You were short huh?

3. Mvic

Mvic

No news? How about the GOP very likely getting the senate back!

4. S2007S

S2007S

hahahahahahahahhaha, are you kiddding me....

dont even tell me thats the reason why you think the market is up. ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

That is one lame pathetic excuse as to why this market is trading higher.

5. S2007S

S2007S

there is no real news moving this market higher. They just pump more money to keep it up. CPI due out tomorrow, suprised to see such a sudden move ahead of this number.

6. There is nothing funnier in this world than someone who wrongly predicts the market and blames it on everything else but the actual prediction. And what is even funnier is two weeks ago you told me that I should let YOU invest my money.

7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Equity bubble? Isn't the p/e of the s&p 500 at 15? Isn't that historically cheap. And certainly cheap relative to bond yields. LOL. BlueStreek, I think we'll have a top in as soon as you blow out of your one lot short. LOL.

8. day before expiry.........last one before x-mas & the new year........writing was all over the wall for this one.

9. S2007S

S2007S

it was. So now its that easy to predict these type of movements. Hmmmm, you should have told me yesterday the markets would have rallied.

10. basis

basis

Blue Streek = awesome. Please let us know when you get long.

#10     Dec 14, 2006