Wall Street's BAD ASS!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Nov 19, 2007.

1. I meant as original as Paris Hilton in some of her videos...

#61     Nov 22, 2007
  2. EPrado

EPrado

Cant argue with that. But Sykes is the worst.

#62     Nov 22, 2007
  3. #63     Nov 23, 2007
  4. EPrado

EPrado

#64     Nov 23, 2007
  5. i HAVE NO PROBLEM with him trying to get publicity. however,he cannot come across as immature and arrogant because no one will ever take him seriously and they will certainly not buy the book. people love under dog stories and if he matured and acted more humble perhaps people would really want to hear what he has to say rather than going off on childish tangents.
    i get the feeling his publicist is telling him being hated is just as good as being loved when publicity is concerned. kind of like a boxer who is hated but people will pay money to see him fights with the hopes of him getting beat up. this is not boxing and i bet his publicist mentions rosie o'donnel as well. Tim is getting horrible advise and after a few years,he will look back at how he has acted and will fall into a depression. i hope not but i believe thats what will happen.

#65     Nov 23, 2007
  6. #66     Nov 23, 2007

7. Tim Sykes comes across as not trust worthy, and his family no longer trusts him with managing their money. So, there is an important message in the fact that he failed his own family.

Glad he has promised never to come back to ET!

#67     Nov 23, 2007
  8. "Sure, sure focus on long-term growth, aim for 20-30% per year—that's great and proper for the vast majority of passive investors out there. Be bullish! And all that jazz. But I know many investors whose assets range from a $1,000 to $500,000 and they don't have the patience for that crap. If you have $1,000, does it really matter if you make 10%, 20% or even 50% on your money in one year? No! Screw investing—by the time you've collected all your dividends, sold your top performing stock (probably Google, up 7x in 3 years—too bad you only allocated 2% of your portfolio to it!) and you're ready to spend your wonderful $1,900 in savings (if you’re lucky after 5-7 years LOL), the dollar will be worth 1/10th of what it once was, you'll have two kids, an alcoholic wife (a result of your financial situation), a mortgage and we'll be colonizing Mars."

This is coming from a guy that blows out his account....... Man, i thought like this when i was 18 trading penny stocks thinking i was hot shit... Now im 22, and found out, that shit works until IT DOESNT, then your another wash out loser..... DISCIPLINE sykes!

#68     Nov 23, 2007
  9. Amen. I said a similar prayer of thanks during Grace before yesterday's Turkey meal.

#69     Nov 23, 2007