Wall Street's BAD ASS!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Nov 19, 2007.

1. EPrado

EPrado

Tim Sykes is just about finished.

1) Tried starting a hedge fund (retail equity trading account). Blew up because he has no clue on diversification/money management. When asked about why he failed he always replied "If it wasnt for CYGT I would have been doing great)...uh huh...and if Victor Neiderhoffer didnt sell all those SP puts before the mkt got smoked, he would be fine also.. I love these guys who say if it wasnt for that one trade..blah blah blah...

2) Boy genius Sykes writes a book which he claims will sell millions. Book comes out...fails to sell much....Sykes whines more....and after not shutting up about how this book will be the next Livermore book, leaves ET with his tail between his legs as the book flops. Apaprently he also released a dvd on ...get this...penny stock trading....rumor is that homeless people down by port authority are using these dvds as coasters for their bottles of mad dog 20/20.

3) Sykes claims he is gonna be a big tv star......promises of Oprah...a show with Cavuto on Fox Business news. Nothing transpires and Tim once again fails again at EVERYTHING he touches. His latest whine-fest on that video is great. Wah wah wah...the insudtry sucks......I think I will act drunk and curse at everybody....what an embarassment.

4) Finally....he has become such a laughingstock that he is restricted to posting on his own blog. Apparently he is "trading" 100 shares of stocks. Best part is during this crazy volatility in the stock mkt, this numbskull cant find anything to do. Whether a trader is kiing it/getting killed, there are TONS of things to do.

I guess all of us on here on ET should give thanks today....that this idiot has left here for good.

Happy Thanksgiving.

#51     Nov 22, 2007
  2. bgp

bgp

that poor kid will be going (or is) belly up very soon , just like alot of other stupid young moron's that THINK they have the world by the dewhinkie's .

bgp

#52     Nov 22, 2007
  3. GaryN

GaryN

Its funny to see all these great traders on Elite ripping this guy who at least did make some money somewhere, sometime.

#53     Nov 22, 2007
  4. EPrado

EPrado

The difference is....most people dont act like complete assholes and brag about making money. This clown opened his mouth and was beyond arrogant....

Now he is a failing and is gonna hear about it ......he had it coming to him.

#54     Nov 22, 2007
  5. GaryN

GaryN

From what Ive seen on this board so far this description fits a lot of people.

#55     Nov 22, 2007
  6. I dunno, he's somewhat entertaining, but he's also very annoying. wait a minute, did I just describe Cramer or Sykes? LOL

#56     Nov 22, 2007
  7. At least he seems original.

#57     Nov 22, 2007
  8. I would say bullz n bearz added more to et than Tim. I can honestly say I learned zero about trading from him. Like a lot of businesses you have a false expert problem, granted this is pretty subjective. When someone starts making claims to be an expert, the question I ask is would I allow this person to trade my hard earned money. He is not alone, wall steet and main street is filled with idiots and a few sharks here and there. Happy Turkey day.

#58     Nov 22, 2007
  9. syrre

syrre

Only great thread about this creature.

#59     Nov 22, 2007
  10. cstfx

cstfx

All this guy does is reinforce the position that "youth is wasted on the young." Got so many opportunities before him and he chooses prick.

BTW, why are you starting threads about this guy? He's gone. Let him go. Shit like this will only bring the ego back.

#60     Nov 22, 2007