Wall Street's BAD ASS!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Maybe we should send delta force Rennick, armed with a case of Old Milwaukee, no holds barred!!:cool:

#21     Nov 19, 2007
  2. Totally, he needs a shrink real soon now.

#22     Nov 19, 2007
  3. ahhhh i can't stop watching it!!! someone help!

#23     Nov 19, 2007
  4. It should also be noted for the record that when 'Wall Street's Dumb Ass' left this site so did 'The Sorcerer' and 'Tim Vodas'.

#24     Nov 19, 2007
  5. slacker

slacker

Also seems like starterjohn, mike4242, GregShap01, and volpri are also part of the Timmay family.

#25     Nov 19, 2007
  6. A shrink? What he needs is to write a suicide note before his next "big announcement".

#26     Nov 19, 2007
  7. He should have been firing up a blunt to that music at the end instead of swilling down that ripple.

#27     Nov 19, 2007
  8. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

It could all be just great theatre, after all every Tom Dick and Harry are not buying as they did back in dot.com days. So show us that millions can be made from buying penny stocks, this young guy a bit wild and outspoken, drinks bubbly from the bottle (this dude is OK, he is one of us) & is making millions of $ buying penny stocks (darn, I can afford those thingies, they are way cheaper then Google, must be undervalued or somefing), saying just go for it and put all your life savings into a couple of stocks...yeah, I can see some people actually doing this on various scales.

Considering that most info given out via mass media carries a certain spin, with Sykes I smell BS.

#28     Nov 20, 2007
  9. Sykes hasn't even made any money in the markets since 2005!

#29     Nov 20, 2007
  10. Wow man. Scary shit.

That guy's got toys in the attic.

#30     Nov 20, 2007