Wall Street Warriors

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Saigon, Jul 20, 2007.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

Watched first disc over the weekend. I just could not believe these bozos. Especially Timmy and Sandra, both are such clowns.

Sure if you work on 500mil deal, the clients would not mind you talking about it on tv, and you are obviously not busy enough to appear on reality tv. The truth is that if she is involved in 500 mil deal, she is probably responsible for raising few hundred K of that amount. This way it is not a lie.

Timmy, well, no need to discuss, the guy speaks for himself.

Alex, day trader, could be for real. The others, I have no clue.

Overall excellent comedy show.

I really liked the footage of ancient Amex, especially the part that until 1920s, the traders were signaling trades out of the windows and people were going from one lamp poll to another.

#21     Aug 2, 2007

2. Only if you are 21 and hot female. :D :D :D If that is the case I will provide not only a cookie but also milk. For desert you could also have a salty snack. :D :D :D :D

#22     Aug 3, 2007

3. Yes having Netflix is soooooo cool. Only the selected can afford it.
    Wake up!!!!!!!!! :D :D

#23     Aug 3, 2007
  4. hcour

hcour Guest

I watched this show on MOJO this morning. Is this supposed to be a parody? Watching Tim, an empty-headed egomaniacal blowhard who wears a shirt emblazoned with "TIMMAY!" across it, makes one embarrassed to call oneself a trader. On this episode he bought the top and sold the bottom, all the time babbling about what a great trader he is.

Let's not even talk about the "Financial Astrologer".

So far this show is an embarrassment to the trading profession.

H

#24     Aug 12, 2007
  5. AP, this was your finest post...:cool:

#25     Aug 12, 2007
    #26     Aug 12, 2007
  7. #27     Oct 15, 2007
  8. #28     Oct 16, 2007
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

It is an odd career change for someone who claimed to be doing 10% of shatz daily volume. Is anything trully real in these series? My hope lies with Alex Gerchik.

#29     Oct 16, 2007
    #30     Oct 16, 2007