Wall Street Warriors

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by emg, Dec 4, 2012.

1. I've been on both sides of this deal

when you see that old farmer pull up in his beat up pick up truck and his John Deere complimentary cap at the end of the season

you know if he decides to close out, all your bills for the month are paid, and it is going to be a very good Christmas.

but at the same time, when you are out at the mall blowing money on all the gifts she says the kids need, in the back of your mind

you think, "He made more money on one trade, than I could have ever hoped to make in a year."

#21     Dec 4, 2012
  2. I've been on both sides of this deal

best advice I wish I took is

"Someone your age with a similar background."

problem is, my background is so varied, all over the place, I don't even know what it is anymore

I don't even know if I was Christian or Jewish

or rich or poor for that matter

I do however know how old I am, and have the birth certificate to prove it

#22     Dec 4, 2012
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

I was criticizing HER, not him. Sure, if I were 80, I would bone a 40 years old, no problem...

#23     Dec 5, 2012
  4. emg

emg

here are some well known elite higher bracket prop firms; Liquid Trading, Peak6, Infinium Capital, Jane, sig, chopper.

If i were to choose which to go, it has to be chopper because chopper is the modern prop firm. Chopper is silicon valley style workplace/trading place. everything is high tech and trading is becoming more silicon high tech vs wall street old school.

#24     Dec 5, 2012
  5. emg

emg

stay tune for more interpret on episode 1

#25     Dec 5, 2012
  6. Common rule? Where did you find this?

surf

#26     Dec 5, 2012
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

#27     Dec 5, 2012
  8. #28     Dec 5, 2012
  9. Bob111

Bob111

#29     Dec 5, 2012
  10. :D

#30     Dec 5, 2012