Wall Street Warriors 3

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Kaempferrand, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Damn. I long gave up on anyone putting season 3 out there. A pleasant surprise!

#51     Jul 20, 2016
  2. spec77

spec77

You'll see many familiar faces. Enjoy !

#52     Jul 20, 2016
  3. I've already binge watched episodes 1 through 6. So sad.....

#53     Jul 20, 2016
  4. I agree. I just watched those six episodes -- I kind of had high hopes....but it was rather crap/boring.
    Those people aren't traders -- but rather salesmen and clerks. o_O:vomit:

Season 1 was watchable, Season 2 was ok -- but 3 was blah.

#54     Jul 20, 2016
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

It is funny to see the TastyTrade guys back in the ToS days.

Open outcry is so 20th century though... The show itself is boring, 10* mins per episode is plenty to watch...

*Edit: After going through the 6 episodes in 40 or so minutes, 5-6 mins per episode is sufficient....

By the way the show's by line was "a 10-part Docu-Reality Series that was shot on Wall Street during the meltdown that lead to The Great Recession." Well in the first 6 episodes there is absolutely no sign of that... It feels more like late 90s...Hand signals in the pit, brokers hassling for clients, blonde chick swimming in the pool, accounting program not working, manager working on his tennis serve...

That is why they shelved it.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
    #55     Jul 20, 2016
  6. Was it filmed in 2008?

#56     Aug 20, 2016
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Yes, but because it was so bad and the financial crises, nobody wanted to broadcast it...

#57     Aug 20, 2016
    Nobert and fordewind like this.
  8. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

9. southall

southall

Yeah funny.

"LaTitty" the girl from season 2 went on to become Missandei in Game of Thrones :wtf:

And she was only faking it for the show, they hired her as an actress to pretend to be a wannabe trader back then :D
    Shes a good actress because she had me fooled, did a good job playing the dumb newbie trader role. She was only 18 back then.

"LaTitty" :D was her nickname on ET back in 2007, her character name on the show was 'Laetitia'

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    #59     Apr 18, 2020
    Nobert and Sekiyo like this.
  10. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

Crazy that most of them turned out to be out of business!

I liked the girl of course. She is French (Rpz, aka Represent) ! Felt sorry for her when she actually landed at FXCM but luckily that was faked.

#60     Apr 18, 2020