Wall Street Warriors 3

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Kaempferrand, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Thumbs up for Tim Sykes then from episode one. He makes more than the rest of them today.

surf

#41     Jan 24, 2013
  2. Anyway, I often get asked what happened to all the people in the show — from Brett the hedge fund manager to Sandra the third party marketer to Laetitia the forex trader (guys, she was an actress hired on Craigslist, ohhhhhh busted!) and my answer is I have no idea…except for refined-looking Guy de Chimay because he’s been in the news a little bit…as I previously wrote about here

FOR RUNNING A PONZI SCHEME

Disgusting.

We even had out picture taken at the Wall Street Warriors debut party:

Guy de Chimay

Considering he just plead guilty to four felony counts including grand larceny, scheming to defraud and forgery that whole story he gave about turning $2 million into $100 million for close friends and investors was total BS!

This is why Investimonials and Profitly are so important to this truly screwed up industry and I’m proud to have created tools that will bust these criminals BEFORE they get on TV.

And in case any of you are thinking I’ve faked my trades, you can see ALL my trades right here and if you want the paperwork, I’ve got mountains, I DARE you to accuse me of doing anything improper, I’ll put the entire court to sleep by showing ALL of these as Exhibits A-M at the trial and bankrupt you if you have any $ whatsoever for lying

Read the whole story below and on Reuters too:

MANHATTAN SUPREME COURT — A former Wall Street broker was sentenced to three to nine years in prison for swindling investors who believed he was earning money for the Belgian royal family that shares his last name.

Guy De Chimay, 47, once highlighted on reality TV show “Wall Street Warriors,” went from successful money-maker to admitted criminal when he pleaded guilty to grand larceny, securities fraud and other charges on Feb. 2.

According to prosecutors, De Chimay stole more than $7 million from investors and spent the dough on a Hamptons rental home, cars, his mortgage and other personal expenses.

De Chimay confessed he fraudulently told his investors he was Belgian royalty and said he was helping the family profit through investments. He would then tell potential “clients” that he could help them make money on those same investments.

He pocketed some of their money and lost $3.5 million of it in risky investments, prosecutors said.
    In fact, he was a distant blood relative to the De Chimay family of Belgium, but he’d never had any contact with them or access to their finances.

The former broker even showed investors false return statements to convince them their investments were secure, prosecutors said.

De Chimay was promised Wednesday’s sentence in exchange for a guilty plea and an agreement to eventually pay back more than $6 million upon his release.

About 10 percent of his yearly earnings will go back to the victims upon his return.

“He has no money,” said his attorney, Martin Adelman, who added that De Chimay is “extremely remorseful.”
    Despite the restitution agreement, De Chimay may still be sued by the deceived investors, Adelman said.

Posted in Videos, Wall Street Warriors

Tags: Videos, Wall Street Ponzi Schemes, Wall Street Scandals, Wall Street Warriors, Wall Street Warriors Guy de Chimay

#42     Jan 24, 2013
  3. Ithink that Chimay is in fact a good guy.Could happen to anyone.

#43     Jan 24, 2013
  4. Huh? He really didn't do these things? What could happen to anyone? The guy is a black eye on every legit hedge fund person--- makes our jobs so much more difficult.

<i>According to prosecutors, De Chimay stole more than $7 million from investors and spent the dough on a Hamptons rental home, cars, his mortgage and other personal expenses.

De Chimay confessed he fraudulently told his investors he was Belgian royalty and said he was helping the family profit through investments. He would then tell potential “clients” that he could help them make money on those same investments.

He pocketed some of their money and lost $3.5 million of it in risky investments, prosecutors said.
    In fact, he was a distant blood relative to the De Chimay family of Belgium, but he’d never had any contact with them or access to their finances.</i>

#44     Jan 24, 2013
  5. You`ve never cheated anyone in your life,huh?

As the ancients used to say,'Every saint had the past, every sinner has a future'.

#45     Jan 24, 2013
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

So he was just a bad trader. Here is what I never get, these guys think they will never get caught? Where is the escape plan?

Let's assume he has at least 1 million hidden, after 3 years in jail, that 333K annual payoff is way better than most traders do.....

Bottomline is, cheating works and pays.... :)

#46     Jan 24, 2013
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

#47     Jan 24, 2013
  8. heech

heech

I've cheated at go fish. I remember lying to the umpire in little league, when I said the grounder really didn't touch me. I've never cheated someone on an issue of consequence.

A sinner might have a future, but that future won't be as my money manager.

#48     Jan 25, 2013
  9. spec77

spec77

it's out there

#49     Jul 19, 2016
    lawrence-lugar and Jaydom like this.
  10. Thanks for the Notice! I've been wanting to watch season 3 of Wall Street Warriors for the longest time. 8yrs since Season 2 last aired.
    I plan to watch all of the six episodes on youtube today o_O:)

#50     Jul 20, 2016