'Wall Street' sequel to set Gordon Gekko in hedge fund era

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ess1096, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Es,

Just saw a video of this guy breaking a fan due to some bad trade.

Too bad he did not take his angers on the triple LCDs, it would had been much more exciting than the 40.00 fan. After all, he did say his fund lost 300k heh

What a drama....

Anek

#21     Aug 11, 2007

2. Of course, he'd have to have computer generated arms, or muppet arms created by Jim Henson or someone.

Do we have to have Steve fucking Hawking in the film?

#22     Aug 11, 2007
  3. Any coincidence that wall street related films always coincide with a market crash?

#23     Aug 11, 2007
  4. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

the new bud fox is going to be played by 'snoop dog" believe it or not. yeah,the rapper. i was shocked when i read this but evidentely he is a pretty good actor.

#24     Aug 11, 2007
  5. Gekko : We've lost everything, you're fired.

Snoop Dog : Fo shizzle.

#25     Aug 11, 2007
  6. The answer is obvious........forget the protege re-hash, Gecko needs some competetion; who better, than - Mr. Market!!!

Mr Market to gecko;
    "Can you equal an amazing X number of consecutive wins?You?YOU???"

:D

#26     Aug 11, 2007
  7. sim03

sim03

#27     Aug 11, 2007
  8. George Costanza would be the only suitable replacement for Bud Fox as Gordon Gekko's protégé.

#28     Aug 11, 2007
  9. What happened to my posts!!

#29     Aug 14, 2007
  10. Cutten

Cutten

Personally I would like to see Jim Cramer play the part. It would be truly hilarious, he wouldn't even need to act, just be himself.

Director: "Ok Jim, now just imagine - the market is down 7% and the Fed has not yet slashed rates by 3%...how does it feel?"

Cramer: "Holy crapola, the Fed are FRIGGING CLUELESS!!! They have NO IDEA how bad this all is!!! We are down SEVEN F***IN PERCENT!!!! Sell everything!!!"

Then Gekko discretely calls up his broker "Cramer's turned bearish - time to start buying!"

#30     Aug 21, 2007