Wall Street Movie Trailer Pt 2

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ChkitOut, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Is Shia going to chase the decepticons around while they naked short?

#11     Feb 19, 2010
  2. ess1096

ess1096

The tune is The Stones! How can anyone not like The Stones??
    I like the connection they imply by using Sympathy For The Devil. As if Gordon is the devil.

My theory is this, don't expect it to be good as or even close to the original. Don't even think about the original and just watch it on it's own merit. As a trader I know I will like it. After all, if I were not a trader I would think Rogue Trader sucked! But in reality I love that movie. :D

#12     Feb 19, 2010

3. yes, the music is perfect for the scenes. i am really looking forward to this one

#13     Feb 19, 2010
  4. You do know that was Oliver Stone's Baby, right? Perhaps a little conflict of interest but greed is good of course.

#14     Feb 19, 2010
  5. I actually played this trailer to flo rida round round and it was pretty badass.

#15     Feb 19, 2010
  6. hughb

hughb

Never mind, found it - April 23 according to IMDB.

#16     Feb 20, 2010
  7. S2007S

S2007S

Original is a 1000 times better, I know the original didn't do too well at the box office, this one will be lucky to break $75 Million, the story line isn't great, they could have done a lot better, the whole love story in between is going to slow the entire movie down. With all that is going on wallstreet today, the stories etc they could have had something great. Not even going to waste $12.00 bucks on this. Will be out on DVD by July. Ill rent it for 99 cents.

#17     Feb 20, 2010
  8. Not going to watch the sequel.

#18     Feb 21, 2010
  9. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

The first trailer was a lot better, focusing on gekko going out of jail, with good tune ... Now with this one, I'm quite afraid it will be a love story/family drama with financial background...

#19     Feb 22, 2010
  10. Well, they certainly got the comedy covered: Shia boxing. LMAO

#20     Feb 22, 2010