Wall Street Movie Trailer Pt 2

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ChkitOut, Feb 19, 2010.

1. <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lPCSAAtyLW8&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lPCSAAtyLW8&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Looks LOL bad.

Couldn't they at least find someone attractive to play the girl?

3. It clearly could never compare to the original.

The original was brilliant.

4. The girl (Carey Mulligan) is hot and she can really act. I watched her in the movie An Education.

I'm thinking this movie could be alot better than the impression I got from first trailer.

from wiki....LOL

Personal life
    Mulligan has been dating actor and Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps co-star Shia LaBeouf since August 2009.[2][45][46] Mulligan and LaBeouf began dating after being introduced prior to filming by Oliver Stone, the director of the film they were working on.

When I grow up I'm gonna be a hedge fund manager so i can bang actresses and models.

:D :D :D

5. I love the scenes, but I don't really like the music too much.

6. Looks lame. It'll never hold a candle to the original.

7. Haha, so now this trailer appeals to the romantic comedy buffs?

In all scenarios, even if the story is weak, we're still going to see it..

8. Looks great! but i wish they got someone better for the new bud fox, this guy is pretty lame,

wonder what happened to gordo's son, rudy--that kid kicked butt!

9. true

this is how Hollywood survives. Because we gots nothing else!! damnit it! :p

10. suicide....

#10     Feb 19, 2010