Wall Street II is a Disaster

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ripley, Sep 24, 2010.

1. I cannot believe I wasted almost 3 hours for this worthless POS movie. The movie was so bad that it brought the whole Wall Street movie franchise down with it. An embarrassment on mass proportions.

Wall Street II: Money Never Sleeps, but it will definitely put You to Sleep

2. The trailers I have seen gave me the same impression, a forced movie trying to be relevant for the credit crisis again, with a script that obviuosly was clueless about the financial crisis.

3. All you had to do was look at the preview clips they were showing on TV...it looked horrible.

4. Previews did not look good, and the early reviews are even worse. Stone's promotional interviews show him to have mostly lost his edge. A bomb of epic proportions.

5. Bummer, well we still got Wall Street the first one !!

--
    Gordon Gekko: You see that building? I bought that building ten years ago. My first real estate deal. Sold it two years later, made an $800,000 profit. It was better than sex. At the time I thought that was all the money in the world. Now it's a day's pay.
    --

6. I heard that the first hour is mainly nothing but a romantic movie.

7. Well, thanks guys. You saved me 20 bucks. I'm gona just add it to my DVD collection for the hell of it when it comes out.

Not going to see it on the screen.

8. BEST.MOVIE.EVER.

they should rename this to elitecomplaining since that's what the majority is anyway.

9. Come on. No way, it's better than The Big Lebowski, dude.

10. Have some compassion, this might very well be Douglas's last film

#10     Sep 24, 2010