Wall Street 2 The Movie

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Bsulli, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Hollywood may produce a lot of crap, but the gems have gotten even better. I stumbled into the X-Men movie and was suprisingly entertained. Akeelah and the Bee was somewhat predictable but incredibly well done.

#21     Jun 28, 2006
  2. WTF? Do you write movie reviews for your hometown newspaper? :D

#22     Jun 28, 2006
  3. I can top that. Every Friday, for four year in high scool, I rented 5-10 movies a weekend, and to this day, I go to the movies, as soon as something comes out.

I've seen just about every movie blockbuster has to offer. And the ones not yet on the shelves.....yeah, I've seen those too. :D

cm69

#23     Oct 25, 2006
  4. Drew07

Drew07

...running money for Martha.

#24     Oct 25, 2006
  5. Dam, with all that money you spent you could have bought one of these and whipped youself into shape rather then siting on the couch all weekend.

[​IMG]

#25     Oct 25, 2006
  6. Drew07

Drew07

Did you not like experimenting with drugs and getting laid?

#26     Oct 25, 2006
  7. Then fall and fracture my hip, break my back or snap my neck like that guy is about to do :(

Besides, watchin a 2hr flick is nothing like playing Everquest for 10+ hrs straight. Going without food, or bathroom breaks sometimes for days was harsh. I was like a modern day gandhi.

But I dont play any more. I am a recovering addict.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/05/28/earlyshow/living/caught/main510302.shtml

cm69

#27     Oct 25, 2006
  8. no, just ever did any of that.
    --
    I'd like to add, The county where I went to high school was famous for its pot. I didn't know this until after HS, but I lived in what was known as the "Emerald Triangle" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Triangle ). From what I been told, if you ever smoked weed, chances are, it was grown by some kid and his parents in their back yard. Looking back now, that would explain why DEA choppers would fly over our home so much.

cm69

#28     Oct 25, 2006
  9. No, because Bud didn't have the Hot Shots! (Part Deux) attorneys that Gordon did, he's still in jail. Do you not remember the end?

On a side note, The Departed was the first good movie I've seen in a theater since the opening night of the Matrix... Talk about sequels ruining an original, The Matrix is a prime example... Grouping The Godfather part III with the original two does the same thing. That's why I try to forget it was ever made...

What was ever made?

Exactly.

#29     Oct 26, 2006