Wall Street 2 The Movie

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Bsulli, Jun 27, 2006.

1. "Michael Zeta Doublas" LOL.....

Might be fun to see ol' Gecko in 2006, taking off the striped suit for the "pin striped suit", in therapy with Michael Milken, in a chat room with Ken Lay and Co. taking meetings with Abramoff...LOL.

Don:D

#11     Jun 28, 2006
  2. Hollywood has run out of original ideas. I dont remember the last time I went to the movies...and probably wont go until I have kids.

How many remakes,seconds and thirds were there this year alone? X-men, hills have eyes, super man, spiderman, dukes of hazzard, starsky and hutch..blah blah blah...etc etc..

#12     Jun 28, 2006
  3. Josh009

Josh009

Probably, but you know we'd all be lined up outside the theatre on opening night.

#13     Jun 28, 2006
  4. OK, so Gordon Gecko gets out of prison today, makes a few phone calls to get some of the off-shore money he stashed.

Then what? Does he start doing insider trading? Does he hunt down Bud? Does he try to frame him for insider trading?

SM

#14     Jun 28, 2006
  5. I saw a movie critic last night who said there are 48 sequels planned for 2007, what the heck.

Sequels are pretty much guaranteed to at least break even, very little risk for investors.

If the movie does well then everyone wins.

Two years ago Nick Cage made "Gone in 60 seconds" a remake from the 70's. The movie made a killing.

#15     Jun 28, 2006
  6. Pabst

Pabst

Bet I gotya beat, LOL. My last one was Goldeneye, Christmas, 1995.

#16     Jun 28, 2006
  7. I watch about 75 movies a year at the theatre, and about another 100 at home on DVD.:eek:

#17     Jun 28, 2006
  8. Damn dude..you spend about two weeks a year watching movies! :D

#18     Jun 28, 2006
  9. Josh009

Josh009

In 10 years, i've probably seen 5 movies in the theatre.
    when hollywood stops making crap, i'll go to the movies.

#19     Jun 28, 2006
  10. How would you know if a movie was good or not if you never go?

This is my reference site: www.rottentomatoes.com

I never go to a movie without checking here first.

#20     Jun 28, 2006