"Walking While Black" in a Gated Community (WWB in a GC)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Mar 28, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

2. achilles28

achilles28

Who knows. The general public are idiots. The whole country is brainwashed by the media, who demagogue the issue. Facts and reasoning aren't allowed. So nobody bothers to think it through. Scary, actually.

3. achilles28

achilles28

Here's another greatest hit from congress

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Jhx32l94kek" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. pspr

pspr

The House of Representatives is like a motorcycle gang. Some of them represent the narrowest minded parts of the country who only want more and more from the Sugar Daddy government including special rights and protections.

5. I'm glad you posted this. I have a question.

So there's this black nypd officer. Exemplary career retired after 30 years.So he's driving one day gets pulled over by unmarked nypd, three po jump out guns drawn and say "where's the drugs, mofo?"

He comments, sheesh 30 years nothing has changed. DWB.

---------

Now we have WWB.

Often in the news we hear comments how little has change over the years re the black issue in this country.

There have always been the good the bad and the ugly in all races thoughout history, so why haven't we seen improvement re the profiliing of African Americans?

I offer this:

Perhaps nothing has changed over the years is because African americans haven't changed.

Maybe if you ran a few stats on black crime in the civil war era and decades after maybe the crime stats have remained constant for African American and this is why racial profiling continues.

Referring back to the NYPD officers comments on why 30 years ago are the same as now is the African American community has not stepped up to the plate to change with the times.

Criminals are breeding criminals and the good get lumped in with the bad and profiling will continue into the next generation.

6. Imo, I think the African American leaders missed a good opportunity to get rid of the hoodie.

Dress for success, not dress like a gang banger.

What's the worse that could happen?

Instead a Congressman has defended the hoodie, don't profile me cause I wear a hoodie.

Give me a reason not too.

You can't shoplift weating a t shirt but you sure can hide some goodies in da hoodies.

Just sayin....

7. JamesL

JamesL

8. pspr

pspr

I guess this woman doesn't watch liberals on the news doing much worse.

Besides, what is Obama's Deputy Campaign Manager doing in Havana? Do Cubans get to vote in U.S. elections now?