Walking the walk (Blotter Thread Continued)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Diamondtrim, May 16, 2005.

1. F. d'Anconia

F. d'Anconia Guest

SWS....

can you repost that pic please with better clarity. The only thing I could make out on it was that that quote box was labeled "high atr" or something like that. Thats what I am interested in. Always looking for more names to add to my arsenal...

thanks in advance if U can do it........

#51     May 18, 2005
  2. HANS is nuts but you can play that stuff with 100 to 300 shares. Also this is the stuff that moves and like back in the day you have to be where the action is.

#52     May 18, 2005
  3. Les,

I have been meaning to ask you, what you use for analytics. Hydro uses Whisper, I am big Trade-Ideas fan, what are you using? You are doing well so I think people would be stoked to find out.

#53     May 18, 2005
  4. F,

You should be able to click on the pic and have it enlarge.

#54     May 18, 2005
  5. Ok here is the end. Not as good as I would have liked but hot complaining. I had one bad trade the COP that got away from me and then just pressing and not getting some things to go. Over all I am still happy with it.

Kind of upsetting that SHLD and GOOG went so much and I missed them. Oh well tomorrow is another day.

#55     May 18, 2005
  6. Dustin

Dustin

Nice work, you got me curous enough to try TI again. Made a little with it today (LEA, TMX etc) and had a decent day on the regular stuff too. So, a thanks is in order.

• wed.jpg
      File size:
      6.7 KB
      Views:
    #56     May 18, 2005
  7. mnx

mnx

here's where i finished up... i limited my frustration by not trading most of it...

mnx

#57     May 18, 2005
  8. I almost went insane by 3pm with the chop chop but then FCL went insane and my life got a lot better.

#58     May 18, 2005
  9. what trading software is that hydro??

#59     May 18, 2005
  10. I'm not exactly sure what this thread is about. I see it's only stock traders posting their day's work. If it's just about posting results well, here's my day of emini trading. I missed most of the move, but it's still enough to have some pizza tonite. If I'm not welcome here, let me know.

42yotrader

• wed.gif
      File size:
      3.2 KB
      Views:
    #60     May 18, 2005