Walker Wins!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 5, 2012.

1. hughb

hughb

San Diego voters also told the unions to suck it in a landslide on pension reform, (large margin there), and on union contractors: http://www.10news.com/news/31158231/detail.html It's reall not too much of a surprise though, San Diego has been described as a red city in a blue state.

#51     Jun 6, 2012
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah, pretty funny, so I guess according to AK47 Obama was planning sitting this thing out the whole time.

Well if Obama actually thought about this, and that was the plan he came up with, then he looks like even more of a dumb ass, for coming up with a plan to sell his base up river.

That election last night will probably easily be worth a 2-3 point enthusiasm gap come november, If the unions would have pulled it off they would have felt emboldened in November, with them failing and Obama being to cowardly to even set foot in it, it is going to cause big problems for him with trying to stir up his base come November.

If this was seriously Obama's plan all along then he has to be not just the dumbest politician ever, but the dumbest human being alive.

#52     Jun 6, 2012
  3. jem

jem

The pollsak says rcp is showing are not the polls the networks were using.

#53     Jun 6, 2012
  4. I think the Bush tax cuts will be with us for awhile regardless of who's president. Defense spending will slow as even conservatives are re-thinking this issue. Obama is ordering the killing of terrorists daily, so I don't think foreign policy gets any more agressive than that. War with Iran is inevitable somewhere down the road and it won't matter who is in office. War with North Korea is inevitable as well. Other than that, as the saying goes, it's the economy stupid, and Obama has failed miserably on that front.
    Bottom line, whoever has the good/bad dumb luck of being president when the war with Iran/Korea happens, that person will oversee a booming ecomomy. It's baked in the cake.

#54     Jun 6, 2012

5. http://milwaukeestory.com/index.php...licy-advisers-served-under-george-w-bush-360/

23 of Romney’s foreign policy advisers served under George W Bush

George W Bush has not been a central topic in this GOP election cycle but significant elements of his administration are lurking in the shadows of the Romney campaign. Twenty three of Romney's senior advisers served under Bush in some capacity, several serving in key roles in the administration. Michael Chertoff, Secretary of Homeland Security from 2005-2009, a champion of full body scanners and TSA security techniques, is one of the most recognizable names on Romney's national security team. Another notable name is Michale Hayden, Director of the National Security Agency (NSA) from '99-'05 and then Director of the CIA from 2006-'09. Then there is the notorious Cofer Black, former Vice Chairman of Blackwater, who served the Bush administration as the State Department's Ambassador-at-large for counter terrorism from 2002-04.

There are also lesser known names on Romney's list that played key roles in the Bush Administration. Meghan O'Sullivan was deputy national security adviser on Iraq and Afghanistan under George W Bush. According to Bob Woodward's book State of Denial O'Sullivan was the original champion of the surge strategy in Iraq. She also served on the political front in Iraq in the early days of the war.

#55     Jun 6, 2012
  6. Thanks Ak47, you like all, and I do mean all of your ilk refuse to respond to facts, but twist and try to turn facts to your opinon. This thread could end now, as you provide nothing of fact, just the usual b.s., and accuse the other sides facts of being lies. It would be nice to have to actually spend time debating, but that isn't your objective. Your idea is lie and pretend because you or some group said it it has to be fact. What a joke! That is not what our country is about, We are about debating facts and making our country a better place. Sadly you seem to have bought into the idea of yell louder and that makes you right. Doesn't work for me and never will.

#56     Jun 6, 2012

7. What facts of yours did I ignore ?Most of your posts were just angry rants.You made the claim..

When I asked for sources to backup those claims your response was this

#57     Jun 6, 2012
  8. Lol, Where are your facts? Nice try, but mine are widely reported, even by "your Media". Look them up, it ain't that hard. I'd be interested to see if you can admit to the facts, I'm guessing like the clueless who have been issuing threats, you aren't willing to look at facts.
    Have fun sad one, the truth hurts you, not me.

#58     Jun 6, 2012
  9. Wisconsin is red hot.

[​IMG]

#59     Jun 6, 2012
  10. #60     Jun 6, 2012