Walker Wins!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Please post a source to those millions you claim and the exact spending levels

#31     Jun 6, 2012
  2. http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Electi...-so-little-on-Wisconsin-recall-election-video

Why did Dems spend so little on Wisconsin recall election?

Republican Gov. Scott Walker has out-fundraised challenger Tom Barrett by more than 7 to 1, and the national Democratic Party's support for Barrett has been tepid at best.

"However, analysts say the DNC decided not to embrace Wisconsin’s recall campaign as early as last year, when polling showed a tight race and it became apparent Walker’s fundraising would reach unprecedented levels in the state. Between January 2011 and May 2012, Walker raised $30.5 million, the majority from outside donors, according to the Wisconsin Democracy Campaign, a watchdog group in Madison that tracks campaign spending. In comparison, Barrett has raised $3.9 million."

#32     Jun 6, 2012
  3. There's no spinning this. The dem's and organized labor took a serious beatdown yesterday. Money ain't going out of politics and that's a fact. The prez and his team better come up with a plan, and right quick, or they're about to get their collective asses handed to them come November.

#33     Jun 6, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Because you want Obama to win?

#34     Jun 6, 2012
  5. Obama isnt Berret.Obama wont be outspent 7-1 or 5-1

#35     Jun 6, 2012
  6. I'm unsure whether Obama can get done what Romney will be mandated to do. Romney get's elected, his feet will be held to the fire to turn things around, quickly. Obama get's re-elected, it's business as usual, which is wholely unacceptable at this point. The prez needs a fine tuned, detailed, super specific plan and he needs it unveiled this summer. No plan, he's done!

#36     Jun 6, 2012
  7. Actually, it was revealed on multiple news stories. Some which are supposedly considered reputable by liberals, not me, but liberals consider them valid "news sources". Spend some time yourself looking into politics. I actually spent time calling these people and I admit disguising my opinion. They had no issue at the time taking credit for the money to "go after Walker", that was the nicest way it was put to me. I guess I should have recorded the calls, but I didn't. Again, it has been reported in the news that Union leadership from outside the state was putting unlimited dollars into getting Walker recalled. The guy that came to my door admitted he was from Iowa, and said none of the people he was working with were from the state. I guess you got me in that I pretended to support their position to get him to talk, and he did. I didn't sign his recall, and told him to get off my property after his confession to being a union paid loser.
    I'd be most interested to find out if George Soros put money into this recall. I hope so, as it would make me even happier to know that non US citizen who tries to buy elections lost again. Must be nice to get support from a guy who has no backbone. I'll leave it at that as the story of George Soros, and his pathetic life is public knowledge.

#37     Jun 6, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

You can spin this all you want but are you telling me that the "people" wanted Walker out? That's what MSNBC told me every day for 6 months. That the "people" wanted him out. Money can't vote, it can only influence.

#38     Jun 6, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Has Obama ever had a plan? Ever? He never had one in the state senate in IL. He never had one as a US Senator and he never had one as President. I seriously doubt he has the ability to put one together now.

#39     Jun 6, 2012

10. You think making the Bush tax cuts permanent,cutting taxes even more,increasing defense spending more then the current 700 billion,a more aggressive foreign policy and likely war with Iran is the turn around the country needs ?

#40     Jun 6, 2012