Wal-Mart says 'auf wiedersehen' to Germany

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Optionpro007, Jul 28, 2006.

1. hans37

hans37

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from hans37:

Maybe i'll visit the euroweenie countries when I'm old and crippled and BORED.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets explore the lack of logic in your drivel,shall we?

If I am venturing to travel to the euroweenie countries to alleviate "boredom" exactly how does that imply "Europe is boring " in my view?

Geez were you born that way or do you work at it?

#41     Jul 31, 2006
  2. Wal Mart failure was due to a bad bussiness model. There have plenty of successful companies in the "Fatherland". Take McDonalds for example. Wal Mart was not willing to conform to the German way of doing things, thats all.

#42     Aug 1, 2006
  3. romik

romik

I don't know about Merc, but I own a 330Ci and it is a lot better than any other thing I've driven in the same class. I don't know about reliability, it's 2 years old now/28k miles on the clock and no problems so far. I will be keeping it another year max. Secondly, if one wants to stand out from the crowd, BMW deffinetly has a lot more street cred than its rivals. Cost of ownership is another matter and whether it is justifiable or not will be seen in the sales. Is it boring to drive? I suppose so, if compared to something like a Toyota :D

#43     Aug 1, 2006