Wal-Mart: Our shoppers are 'running out of money'

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Internet marketing is big business. Anybody can start an online shop and earn money from internet. I read about a person who was working in the wood/lumbering industry and he developed a software for internet marketing and he was earning good money by marketing the software. A person with basic education can earn good money from internet marketing.

I had posted about Paid to click internet advertisement programs where members earn money by clicking on paid links and reading the advertisement. TV commercials/advertisements cause inflation because the advertisement cost is added to the final selling price of the product and buyers ultimately pay the Advertisement cost. So in future companies will advertise their products via paid to click internet programs and members will earn $1 or $2 or $5 per Ad link they read. They can earn upto $3000 per month just by reading advertisements.

Nobody watches TV commercials so they are big waste of money and cause inflation. In future channel companies with transmit their programs directly to viewers and charge monthly subcription and get rid of/stop TV advertisements.

There are many ways to earn money without being highly educated.

#11     Apr 29, 2011
  2. Elder000

Elder000

Dude I wasn't criticizing you. You get lot of crap from people on ET but in my eyes you are way ahead of them.

You can see clearly that business as usual will not work for much longer

You are willing to talk about it

You are Combining your brain and your heart which is what a decent human being is supposed to do.

Lot of people reduce humans to animals and try to solve problems as if people are animals, Who gets to live and who gets to die.
    Who gets to have billions and who gets to die of hunger.

These immoral atheistic Elitist way of thinking is exactly what brings us destruction, political, military, economic, cultural etc

My hat is off to you man.

I'd take a energetic bumble bee like you ANY DAY over the Elitist know it all pricks that support every evil on TV and government

#12     Apr 29, 2011
  3. Please read this big internet marketing forum. At any given time there are 6000 users/viewers reading this forum.

http://www.warriorforum.com/

That is the reason in Elitetrader I have started the thread "Moderators have destroyed elitetrader" in feedback section.

#13     Apr 29, 2011
  4. Forget Harvard and a 4-Year Degree, You Can Make More as a Plumber in the Long Run, Says Prof. Kotlikoff

The value of a college education has been a hot topic of discussion here at Tech Ticker. Now there’s more fodder for debate.

A new study from Princeton University shows that expensive college degrees are not necessarily worth the lofty price tags in the long run when you take into account one's natural ability.

http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticke...Plumber-in-the-Long-Run,-Says-Prof.-Kotlikoff

#14     Apr 29, 2011
  5. I wonder what getting turned away from McDonalds would do to my morale if I was in that situation.

#15     Apr 29, 2011
  6. After going to the McDonald web site I found out that they are offering a starting salary of $7.25 an hour. Given that the majority of these 62,000 positions filled were probably part-time, each of the lucky recipients of one of these jobs can look forward to a gross paycheck of $150.00 per week.

#16     Apr 29, 2011
  7. Wow. How much longer will the rally last? I wasn't trading in mid 2006 but I followed the market and traded late 2006 full-time. I remember early 2007 --- February 2007 specifically when Greenspan shook the market with the comment he made from China. For some reason this market is reminding me of 2006. I wonder if next year, or later this year will be anything like 2007/2008. Scary stuff. But great for trading!

#17     Apr 29, 2011
  8. Gold has returned average profit of 28% per annum for past 10 years. My suggestion is that elitetrader members and viewers will earn 100% profit is year 2011 from Forex and stocks (selected individual companies only. Forget stock markets). So sell your gold and silver and invest the same money in Forex and stocks.

I think today gold price is $2000 per ounce but ordinary world people are selling their gold to fight high inflation but big buyers are buying gold due to War fears so gold is $1565 per ounce today.

#18     Apr 29, 2011
  9. bearice, No wasteful consumption and savings is the best source of income and money.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have a point but you need to take it one step further. "SAVINGS" is wasted away in dollars. If you save with a Regular Bank Account, your loosing money.

Dollars are not worth saving.

#19     Apr 29, 2011
  10. Is Wal-Mart telling Fed to print more dollars?

#20     Apr 30, 2011