Wake Up Early And Short Aapl As It Will Fall Below 75!!!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by BlueStreek, Dec 27, 2006.

1. I think it would have been better to simply daytrade the stock rather then taking an extended position. Lets take yesterday. When the analysts came out defending the stock, then it turned around. That would have been a nice daytrade. This morning in premarket would have been nice too.

My strategy for 2007 will be mostly daytrading as I fear that the markets are extended and any news will send it down.

#51     Dec 28, 2006
  2. zdreg

zdreg

now I understand you and your way of thinking. you are are a refugee from a yahoo chat board.

stop screaming by writing your entire post in capital letters.
    if your keyboard is broken a new one is under $20.

#52     Dec 28, 2006
  3. zdreg

zdreg

what is the connection between daytrading and a down market?

#53     Dec 28, 2006
  4. No, I mean looking forward I dont think the market will be as predictable. In January, energy seemed to be the obvious play. Then the summer came and there were lots of choice swing plays. Even past the summer, the fun kept going with many more choice tech swings.

However, I cant point anything that is obvious to me besides the China stocks right now. I dont want to mess with the pharmys.

2007 will be a mystery, so I say short term trading all the way. Trade on the day and take your cash home at night.

Enough with this Apple thread, lets move onto a china ipo. Someone please spot one. Thankss.....

#54     Dec 28, 2006
  5. Neet

Neet

FFHL :)

#55     Dec 28, 2006
  6. Wetton

Wetton

Gee, I bought this morning pre-market at 78.62 and sold at 80.42 during regular hours. Hmm, who's the moron?

Another classic call by the angriest poster on these boards:

"COVER AT 75 FOR AN EASY PLAY!" - Blue Streak.

Maybe you can refresh our memories, when exactly did it go below 76?

Why don't you give it a rest? Your 'predictions' are horrible and it's very clear that you don't make any money.

#56     Dec 28, 2006
  7. Wetton

Wetton

Once again Blue, give this some thought. Hopefully it will help you.

"It doesn't really matter to Blue. I know people like him/her. They are hater/underachievers.

They sit at home and think they're smarter than everyone else. Everyone is stupid except for them. But what they can't reconcile in their own minds is why aren't they rich. Here they are, surrounded by stupid people doing stupid things yet they are poor and ignored while others are getting rich.

He'll try a few things and "speculating" (he sure isn't trading) is the latest. He comes up with some arguments as to what should happen in his own little mind and convinces himself that he knows. He'll put on a position and when it doesn't work out, well, it must be market manipulation. It must be the Jews or whoever. It sure can't be that he's wrong, afterall, he's smarter than everyone else.

He's a very frustrated and angry individual who focuses on the negative. He'll never make a good trader because he can't get his head out of his ass long enough to see what's actually going on.

Here's hoping Blue can let go of the anger and move on. Once again, he's been wrong."

#57     Dec 28, 2006
  8. As long as there are folks that will blow things out of proportion and let some investors/traders "panic sell" there's always opportunities to make a couple of bucks on the dip. Keep up the good work:D

#58     Dec 28, 2006
  9. S2007S

S2007S

bluestreak were you short AAPL going into the close yesterday?

to single out a certain stock like that means you must own a position.

#59     Dec 28, 2006
  10. Yes but an integration of European equities with US, then possibly Asia's would call for a 24 hour market. Similiar to forex, where depending on where there is day, the volume in the related pairs rises.

With NYSE and Nasdaq moving to buy out market share in the European equities, I think there is a very good chance of a 24 hour market.

I would not worry about costs, with all the BS being pumped out by the paperpushers, they are more than willing to throw money in technology of the financial markets.

#60     Dec 28, 2006