Wake me up in November

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jrs3, Apr 30, 2004.

1. Fair enough. :)

#11     Apr 30, 2004
  2. What are you trading? The last 4 days on the minis have been amazing.

This market excites me.

#12     Apr 30, 2004
  3. "worst" in terms of what? The retail investors think worst means going down.

As traders, we shouldn't care right? Short it! If it goes back up go long. whatever.

if you say worst like the range is small then it makes sense. but i HIGHLY DOUBT that's what the Trader's Almanac meant by "wosrt". Worst to the the ave. investors is stocks going down..

;)

#13     Apr 30, 2004
  4. BSAM

BSAM

I hear you, misc. I don't get it when people complain about having no opportunities in the market. Opportunities are there every day! What's the mystery/problem???

#14     Apr 30, 2004
  5. The guy is prob. not a trader. I had an absolutly amazing week. Almost to much action. I my trades were 80% shorts all week. Made a killing on CRDN and TARO.

I hope next week is as good.

Good trading all.

Orion:p

#15     Apr 30, 2004
  6. Were you short TARO BEFORE the gap? I was briefly long TARO after the open and made some good money - but I sure as hell would have preffered to be on the short side before the sky fell.

If you were short from the day before, how did you identify it as a potential play?

#16     Apr 30, 2004
  7. I was not short TARO from the day before, took a position in the premarket and continued to trade it in the reg. market.

#17     Apr 30, 2004
  8. I went long also in the am for about 2 points, then in and out a few times during the session.

#18     Apr 30, 2004
  9. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

would you drive a car that only turns left???

#19     Apr 30, 2004
  10. Sanjuro

Sanjuro

You only need to turn left on the race tracks
    that are in a ellipse.

#20     May 1, 2004