Wait - a truly professional trading platform for only $50?!?!

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Brian Mehta, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Lost interest while waiting for an answer.

#11     Nov 20, 2015
  2. Brian Mehta

Brian Mehta Sponsor

Learner2007: sorry you lost interest. I really hope you would reconsider. At any time, you can send me your contact info and I'll make sure TT contacts you.

#12     Nov 22, 2015
  3. #13     Nov 22, 2015
  4. J.P.

J.P.

I am not at all questioning the veracity of your experience; however, I was surprised because I have had excellent responses to my inquiries with same day, thoughtful replies. I'm just saying this to encourage you to consider giving them a second chance as it may benefit you. I just started with the TT demo recently but so far I very much like this platform and its customer service.

#14     Nov 23, 2015
  5. Pretty clear he just wants to gripe and vent, not do business.

#15     Nov 24, 2015
    J.P. likes this.
  6. Don't pay this guy any mind. There are tons of broken traders and angry wannabees lurking on this site.

TT is doing a revolutionary thing here--- it's going to change the business once again-- Bravo!!

#16     Nov 24, 2015
    onemoreshot likes this.
  7. londonkid

londonkid

When will this new platform be available via prop firms. As you know at present all the prop firms in London I know of either use xtrader or cqg. Have any prop firms made the switch?

#17     Nov 24, 2015
  8. Brian Mehta

Brian Mehta Sponsor

We're actively working with London prop firms. Hopefully very soon we will have news to share. Please stay tune for details. I'll post information on Elite Trader as well as www.tradingtechnologies.com.

#18     Nov 26, 2015
  9. J.P.

J.P.

@Drew Shields
    I sent you a Private Message.

Regards,
    J.P.

#19     Dec 2, 2015
  10. J.P.

J.P.

@Drew Shields & @Brian Mehta

Thank you for your assistance so far but unfortunately platform problems persist. I sent another PM.

#20     Dec 6, 2015