WAEL final post - THANKS!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TraderZones, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Gord

Gord

Actually I am not a Republican - I am a contemporary conservative. While the Republican party is the home of most conservatives, it certainly is no longer defined by conservatism unfortunately. I do support conservative Republican policies, of course (and oppose liberal Republican policies). Hopefully it will swing back after what will most definitely be a brutal next presidential term for the country, no matter who becomes president.

#11     Mar 29, 2008
  2. Mercor

Mercor

If any rule be put in place it should be no more then half of your text overall can be copy & paste

I can live with WAEL and AKHENATON posting. but is degraded to WAEL pasting and AKHENATON posting UTUBES.

Bring WAEL back under the condition he only posts orginal content

#12     Mar 29, 2008
  3. wael was in a bad position because he was trying to defend the indefensible. Whenever anyone asked him hard questions about the fact that Muslims kill other Muslims for religious reasons at a terrifying rate, or the fact that it's radical Islam that has sworn death to every living Jew and not the other way around, he conveniently forgot to answer.

There is no doubt in my mind that, contrary to some suggestions here, wael was banned because his propaganda was brought to the attention of the advertisers. It's pretty unlikely that some sort of group of members formed here and convinced Baron to ban him. Baron has shown that virulent anti-Semitism is allowed on the boards.

#13     Mar 29, 2008
  4. i would like to see some justice though. i say ban doodoo for the same reasons as wael. doodoo was much worse in many cases and full of hate.

#14     Mar 29, 2008

5. Lovely bit of Pretzel logic employed here.

By your own account, You don't agree with banning people. Your solution for Weal's banishment? Ban more people.

Simply brilliant. I find it absolutely shocking, nobody has ever seen fit to place you in charge.

- Spydertrader

#15     Mar 29, 2008
  6. i know that is difficult for you to grasp. i say don't ban anyone.. but if wael is banned.. let's just keep it fair, since doodoo was much worse than wael.... she even admitted she didn't care.

#16     Mar 29, 2008
  7. I think you've been perfectly clear. Since Weal finds himself banned, you advocate additional banishments, while at the same time, claiming to stand against banning.

Thanks once again.

- Spydertrader

#17     Mar 29, 2008
  8. LOL, Right.... If they ever get around to banning Z10 who is a liberal, they'd have to ban AAA or Pabst who are conservatives (to keep it fair of course). If they ever for whatever reason ban a conspiracy nut like you they would have to ban Hapaboy who ridicules you every time you bring up your conspiracy nonsense, if they ever ban a muslim like ells.chuck they would have to ban a chrisitan, a jew and a hindu.... This would of course have to be done to keep it fair.

Why don't you just admit that you're a sore loser, having lost every debate this is your only chance to get even.:D :D :D

#18     Mar 29, 2008
  9. doodoo.. i have never lost anything to you. you are the one that lost bigtime on the retard thing. lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

#19     Mar 29, 2008
  10. Yep, you spent the whole day proving that terrorists used schizophrenic women as suicide bombers. LOL, I had you exactly where I wanted you and you know that.

[​IMG]
    :D :D :D

#20     Mar 29, 2008