wade cook

Discussion in 'Trading' started by todd960, Aug 1, 2002.

1. todd960

todd960

WASHINGTON –– Federal regulators want investing guru Wade Cook and his financial seminar service held in contempt for failing to refund millions of dollars to customers.

The Federal Trade Commission said Thursday it had asked a federal judge to order Cook and his service to pay $5 million to a refund program for people who lost money following his advice.

Pathetic rip-off artists

2. todd960

todd960

The Federal Trade Commission said Thursday it had asked a federal judge to order Cook and his service to pay $5 million to a refund program for people who lost money following his advice

3. todd960

todd960

sorry for the double post

4. It's OK

5. It's OK

6. lol.....

well they finally got that guy. I think he was trying to be the Carleton Sheets of the stock market.

For those who don't know Carleton Sheets, just stay up really late with insomnia and you will see his infomercials.

7. Who? Wade Crook?:D

8. The Wade Crook odyssey:

Taxi cab fare $20

Real Estate Seminars: $2,500

Stock market seminars: $4,000

Wearing an orange prison jumpsuit: Priceless

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's the Crook Card. Accepted by Wade Cook worldwide.

9. Now that's Bear Market Baloney!

Soon he may be involved in a friendly game of

Hide the Salami !

10. You know, I don't really feel too sorry for Crooks victims. You had to be a serious moron to fall for that guys spiel, and I have better things to do than worry about how pinheads are tossing thier money away.

I'd like to see him locked away for 20 years, but not a penny to his 'victims'. Give the money to a good charity.

#10     Aug 2, 2002